The Student Room Group

Left all of A2 unit 4 OCR psychology until last week.

Ever since the start of the A2 year of psychology, I've slowly developed a resentment for the subject. It's completely mind numbingly dull to me and this has whittled away any motivation I have to continue studying it (which thankfully I'm not going to be doing at university), subsequently I've missed pretty much every psychology class since January.

To get a C overall, which is what I'm trying to aim for, I need to get 35%~ in my unit 4 exam. I've got pretty good memory so I'm fairly confident with getting this from cramming everything, as I've relied solely on memory of class learning in past psychology exams and came out with B's mainly.

Currently, with very slow progress, I'm onto 16/72 studies learnt. I have 4 days of pure learning, that I'm dedicating to psychology, ahead of me until the exam. I feel confident I can finish learning the 72 studies in this time.

However I know there's some other things amongst the studies that are on the learning outcome, such as the Bottom up and Top down profiling techniques.

Could anyone fill me in on anymore of these techniques I need to know?
Also, am I ******?
Reply 1
Additional info: Studying Forensic and Health

New OCR Spec

Thanks in advance if anyone is willing to help
Reply 2
well you don't have to neccessarily learn all 72 as you could leave out the ones that cam up in the january exam which were:
daly + wilson, canter, fisher, dooley, bulpitt, johansson, meichenbaum, and psychotic disorder.

Stress came up twice so I think it's dafe to say to not revise that topic, well that's if you want to take the risk. If you just remember them, practice a few questions on each study, you should be fine.

Hope i've helped :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending