The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Abu Umar
That is Hizbullah, not Hamas; learn the difference.

I know the difference, I googled hamas nazis because well lets face it we all know something will come up, I thought it was hamas.
Hanz_a93
A lot of afghan and Iraqi's are fair in complexion.

They are still brown, they are not white.
cool, so its like legit white jihadis !
shocking but unsurprising. The US army tends to attract a fair number of knobjockeys like this, whod otherwise spend their days on stormfront and getting wasted on cheap beer. Hopefully knowing this the army will have a crackdown on this kind of ****, though i doubt it. they are still very intolerant of gays and blacks in the army.
Oh God, sure highly reputable source, from a journalist nobody has heard of, on that very dodgy highly anti American "Russia Today" channel. See here about that.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/douglasmurray/100026122/russia-today-putin-and-the-911-nutters/
Reply 44
Time Tourist
Oh God, sure highly reputable source, from a journalist nobody has heard of, on that very dodgy highly anti American "Russia Today" channel. See here about that.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/douglasmurray/100026122/russia-today-putin-and-the-911-nutters/

This issue has been reported by many other sources, so discounting this specific source does not make the issue disappear.
Time Tourist

Read the other articles I put up.
Plus with a little bit of research you'll find that it has been widely reported.
Reply 46
Abu Umar
In that case, don't be shocked when the same destruction is wrought upon the crusading nations in retaliation for the mass murder they have perpetrated in muslim lands.

That makes you look like a terrorist sympathyser.
Are you?

Abu Umar
That is Hizbullah, not Hamas; learn the difference.

The one thing they have in common is that both groups are scum.
I'd suspect that there are racists fighting on both sides. It's hardly news.
Reply 48
Mr_Spoof
That makes you look like a terrorist sympathyser.
Are you?

Pointing out the consequences of a stupid war hardly makes you a sympathiser.
jismith1989
I'd suspect that there are racists fighting on both sides. It's hardly news.

What you mean Afghans who hate white people? Any evidence of this?
Reply 50
Abu Umar
Pointing out the consequences of a stupid war hardly makes you a sympathiser.

Sounds like you are a bit though.
Sounds like you support their cause a bit there.
Reply 51
Cesare Borgia
They do. This is the arse end of the Middle East not Surrey, every ****** and his dog has an AK. And why specifically a gun? That bag a man's carrying could be an IED.

allow me to correct you.

you're wrong :facepalm:
Reply 52
Mr_Spoof

The one thing they have in common is that both groups are scum.

lol. would you include the IDF in the group of "scum"?
Reply 53
Samrout
lol. would you include the IDF in the group of "scum"?

I'm not defending anything the IDF does and the actions they have done past and present, however I don't think the IDF and Hama/hezbollah are comaprable or in the same catergory.
Reply 54
Mr_Spoof
I'm not defending anything the IDF does and the actions they have done past and present, however I don't think the IDF and Hama/hezbollah are comaprable or in the same catergory.

LOOOL why? Is it because the IDF are backed by America?
Reply 55
Samrout
LOOOL why? Is it because the IDF are backed by America?

No, because I don't think you can put them in the same catergory as Hzbollah and hamas, both of whom are essentially terrorist groups of sorts.

Whilst I don't condone the many reprehensible actions taken by Israel, quite often it was a result of direct provocation.
CombineHarvester
What you mean Afghans who hate white people? Any evidence of this?
Well, most soldiers stereotype the enemy as a way of dehumanizing them in order to make their death seem of no moral consequence. It'd be rare if this weren't the case with Taliban milita.
jismith1989
Well, most soldiers stereotype the enemy as a way of dehumanizing them in order to make their death seem of no moral consequence. It'd be rare if this weren't the case with Taliban milita.

I'd have thought it would have been anti-American/Western invaders/imperialists rather than anything racial. Neo-Nazis would think of someone as inferior or sub-human simply because of the colour of their skin. This would apply to brown man whether he was an American citizen, a Afghan citizen or someone fighting for the Taliban.
Reply 58
Mr_Spoof
No, because I don't think you can put them in the same catergory as Hzbollah and hamas, both of whom are essentially terrorist groups of sorts.

Whilst I don't condone the many reprehensible actions taken by Israel, quite often it was a result of direct provocation.

Contrary to what the media tell you, Hezbollah and Hamas are as much terrorist groups as the IDF.

Provocation..by Israel.. which in turn leads to retaliation by the "terrorist groups"
Reply 59
Mr_Spoof
Sounds like you are a bit though.
Sounds like you support their cause a bit there.

If a non-muslim said that terrorist attacks are a reaction to the invasions of Afghanistan, Iraaq, and the continued support of Israel and tyrannical regimes such as Egypt and Saudi, then they would be making a valid point.

However, if a muslims makes this point; he is a terrorist-sympathiser.

Latest

Trending

Trending