The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Ali_Pally
im CO56...what does the 'C' an d the 'O' mean? I'm assuming that the 56 is my room number?!? :confused:

Its the floor you're on...C121 is floor 1, room 21, so C056 would be the ground floor, room 56...I think...but as I've told many people, I would trust me if I were you :p:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
I everyone fellow Kingswegians I'm gonna stay in KWA101 so I'll see you guys there on sat!
Reply 82
Hi can anyone tell me if we get are own fridge space in the pantries, if not can we bring a Mini Refrigerator.
Reply 83
geneva_debs you seem to be good at workin rooms out, i cant figure mine out at all, its CZ12 :confused:
Reply 84
GT06
geneva_debs you seem to be good at workin rooms out, i cant figure mine out at all, its CZ12 :confused:

haha like I said, I wouldn't really trust me...and the letter rooms just have me confused...are you Kingswood 1 or 2? Cuz if you're KW2 then it might have a different system to KW1? Sorry I can't be of any help :frown:
Reply 85
geneva_debs
haha like I said, I wouldn't really trust me...and the letter rooms just have me confused...are you Kingswood 1 or 2? Cuz if you're KW2 then it might have a different system to KW1? Sorry I can't be of any help :frown:

Im in kingswood 1
Reply 86
geneva_debs
Its the floor you're on...C121 is floor 1, room 21, so C056 would be the ground floor, room 56...I think...but as I've told many people, I would trust me if I were you :p:

thanks! still confused though! jst have to wait till i get there on saturday i guess...c u all there! :smile:
Reply 87
GT06
Im in kingswood 1

Sorry! Haven't a clue...
Reply 88
...it seems i'm gonna living on the third floor...start to count how many luggage i've got....
anyone on the same floor?
Reply 89
liuqnh
...it seems i'm gonna living on the third floor...start to count how many luggage i've got....
anyone on the same floor?

lol luggage makes me laugh :rolleyes: I'm having severe problems trying to keep within plane baggage allowance limits...I think I'm about 10kg over the limit of both mine and my mum's allowance combined :redface:
Excess baggage fees...here I come :wink:
Reply 90
im c226... anyone else anywhere near me? :biggrin:
Reply 91
Ali_Pally
im CO56...what does the 'C' an d the 'O' mean? I'm assuming that the 56 is my room number?!? :confused:

You're 2 doors away from me -CO54! Just a bit of a coincidence or what!!?!

Spk to u on Saturday!
Reply 92
Yo everyone!!

My room number is KW1A013
Reply 93
*jaygirl*
im c226... anyone else anywhere near me? :biggrin:

me, we're on the same floor^^

my luggage limit is 40kg this time, guess it would be fine...
Reply 94
i so pity you coming from abroad with ur luggage limits :frown: i have tonnes, and im probably actually being literal here, of stuff. 2 boxes of books (why are all foreign dictionaries hardback???), a metal trunk full a clothes, a suitcase full a shoes and towels and bags and stuff, and yet more bags with other stuff! thank you god we have an espace! lol :biggrin:
im in kingswood 1 C026... So if somes KW1C056 that means....theirs a hall fulll of people right? i mean same building...so do 56 people share 1 or 2 pantries?
*jaygirl*
i so pity you coming from abroad with ur luggage limits :frown: i have tonnes, and im probably actually being literal here, of stuff. 2 boxes of books (why are all foreign dictionaries hardback???), a metal trunk full a clothes, a suitcase full a shoes and towels and bags and stuff, and yet more bags with other stuff! thank you god we have an espace! lol :biggrin:

I was going to ask how much luggage people are bringing! I don't think I have as much as you, so phew. :wink:
Reply 97
farris_ashraf
im in kingswood 1 C026... So if somes KW1C056 that means....theirs a hall fulll of people right? i mean same building...so do 56 people share 1 or 2 pantries?

Nah! About 8 ppl from memory, might be one more or less than that- as far as I know from reading other threads the number after 'C' is the floor that ur on. So I'm gonna be on the ground floor, no stairs to cart my stuff up! v. happy being my lazy sod self!
Reply 98
Sarah Sheep
I was going to ask how much luggage people are bringing! I don't think I have as much as you, so phew. :wink:

I've got 2 suitcases to bring on the plane, one of them are full of food and snacks :p: . Left 3 in the Uk when I left so there is 5 in total...
Reply 99
oh, Im leavin 2day so c u guys in about 2 days time^^

Latest

Trending

Trending