The Student Room Group
Reply 1
My friend holds his breath in parts of scary movies, and he won't walk home if we watch one at night; he'd stay over. I'm 19, he's 18. No homo.

I don't like watching them on my own :frown:
Reply 2
What are the covers going to do?

I get freaked out if I hear a noise.. or sometimes I'll be half asleep and feel like I can see a figure in my room.

I hate scary films though.. don't go near them.
Reply 3
No but then im a man
Reply 4
I'm 20 and I still get scared at night, especially going downstairs when there's no lights on lol
Reply 5
Same here, i'm 20 and a complete wimp when it comes to night-time, iv'e never stayed in the house alone at night before.
I'm 17 and if i've watched a scary film and i'm on my own in the night i can't sleep! I just get too scared! :o: Actually tbh even if i haven't watched a scary film i still get scared when i'm on my own at night! And i'm always home alone at night..:frown:
Reply 7
Jingers
My friend holds his breath in parts of scary movies, and he won't walk home if we watch one at night; he'd stay over. I'm 19, he's 18. No homo.

I don't like watching them on my own :frown:

Hot kool-aid video = LEG-END-ARY

I tuck my duvet around my whole body and sleep with my back against the wall so I know there isn't anything behind me as well as praying till I fall asleep. I'm a freak when it comes to sleeping habits, I can't seem to make myself believe the bogey-monster is a fictitious character... :woo:

Latest