The Student Room Group

What should I change so that I can pull more Indie girls *Pics*

Yeah I'm mostly attracted to indie/alt looking girls, however these are the girls I struggle to pull the most. I realise i'm not exactly Brad Pitt but I'm pretty good at talking to girls and making them laugh a lot which is what seems to do it for me. However I don't think I'm the type tht most of these indie girls go for, So I was wondering what I should change in order to boost my success. I never listen to indie music at all aswell, so that makes things a little bit tricky for a start.

Scroll to see replies

Get rid of the Jack Wills hoodie.
Wow, that's really weird, I feel like i've seen you before :lolwut:
Start listening to Indie music and start dressing that way.
Get rid of the *thing* in your ear...
Reply 5
earring?
lose it? maybe?
NeedToAskAMod

SAME!

You do look really familiar!!!!!!
Reply 7
Why do you feel like you have to change to pull "indie" girls?
But I guess the Jack Wills hoodie, and you could try and make your style less "sterotypical" of a certain person, if you get me. But then I don't really agree with that because clothing is the easiest way to show your personality and I love that.
Reply 8
Just dress like the guys the indie girls normally hang out with, other than that your great chat and sense of humour should do the rest mate.
Reply 9
Take out the earing !
Not trying to offend you or anything, but your hair from a girls perspective would probably look 'Chavy'... hmmm I don't know what else to say :s-smilie:
Try listening to indie music I suppose :P It's great, listen to Some Smiths, Local Natives, The Drums, read NME... Talk about music, they will diggggggggggggg it.

^ is that really cook ? :O
Reply 10
I don't think you really need to change much, tbh.. if anything. I like your taper, personally :smile:
Reply 11
I've already got rid of the ear piece, I have that in instead now. It's not as noticeable I don't think!

AccioJellyBean
SAME!

You do look really familiar!!!!!!

I've seen those pics somewhere!!!!

I've seen themm I swear!!

Are you trolling?!!?

Well it's not like you're going to say yes
I don't think you need to change anything to be honest, your hair cut is awesome & you're cute.

I sort of understand where you are coming from though. I'm really into the alt look and love a few piercings and tattoos or whatever but as I'm doing nursing soon I have be careful with how I look and as a result, never seem to attract my type and don't really don't what to do about it. It sucks but it is what happens when you get specific and fussy!
Reply 14
Wow, that's really weird, I feel like i've had sex with you before :lolwut:
Urmm yeah, Jack Wills is probably a no no.
I like guys with pierced ears (I'm not really indie but hey! haha) but I spose that particular earring is a bit much for a lot of people. EDIT: seen the picture above now =)
And yeah, just start wearing indie fashion. Skinnies, checkered shirts, I saw this one indie guy working in TopShop the other day wearing an awesome grey skinny suit jacket with black rolled up sleeves and collar...although you're style isn't bad at all
And music = crucial I would imagine.
Cook
Just dress like the guys the indie girls normally hang out with, other than that your great chat and sense of humour should do the rest mate.

LOL I LOVE YOU JAMES COOK!
Reply 17
NeedToAskAMod

Me tooooo! :eek:
taheki
Wow, that's really weird, I feel like i've had sex with you before :lolwut:

He wishes...
NeedToAskAMod

I thought this as well!! I think maybe he looks a liiiitttleee bit like Cook off of Skins? I don't know... It's the only thing I can think of why I feel like I've seen him before!

Latest