The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Is that really an ear piercing? (Not sure that ear ring is the right work considering it certainly isn't a ring).
It looks like some form of misadventure with a toothpick.

You know when you've got that really stubbon bit of something stuck between your teeth, you're putting all your effort into trying to get the damn thing out and then .... "ah crap, where's that toothpick just gone".
No, never happened to anyone else? Just me then?
Reply 21
Looking back at the pics you posted again, OP.. I think plugs would be better than tapers, just saying :p:
Looks familiar to me too, odd...
Please tell me that's not a Jack Wills hoodie :facepalm2:
Reply 24
moomin_love
I thought this as well!! I think maybe he looks a liiiitttleee bit like Cook off of Skins? I don't know... It's the only thing I can think of why I feel like I've seen him before!

Nah he's no way near as good looking as me :wink:
taheki
Wow, that's really weird, I feel like i've had sex with you before :lolwut:

:lolwut: Me too!
Reply 26
youre cute! dont change anything :-)
moomin_love
I thought this as well!! I think maybe he looks a liiiitttleee bit like Cook off of Skins? I don't know... It's the only thing I can think of why I feel like I've seen him before!

Well maybe he does look a tiny bit like Cook in the second pic........

but not really...

he's very familiar!
:bigsmile: Rofl.
Reply 29
Nessa Swanson
Urmm yeah, Jack Wills is probably a no no.
I like guys with pierced ears (I'm not really indie but hey! haha) but I spose that particular earring is a bit much for a lot of people. EDIT: seen the picture above now =)
And yeah, just start wearing indie fashion. Skinnies, checkered shirts, I saw this one indie guy working in TopShop the other day wearing an awesome grey skinny suit jacket with black rolled up sleeves and collar...although you're style isn't bad at all
And music = crucial I would imagine.

Thanks, the jack wills top isn't mine though and I never wear stuff like that anyway. I work in topman aswell as it happens, but i tend not too buy anything from there really as most of the stuff seems a bit too common. Yeah the music thing is abit of a problem I suppose, I like some but I tend to prefer more underground music over commerical.
u look like some fedsz i know
Nileranger

Get rid of that earring. Only Gok Wan can pull it off.

Nileranger
Thanks, the jack wills top isn't mine though and I never wear stuff like that anyway. I work in topman aswell as it happens, but i tend not too buy anything from there really as most of the stuff seems a bit too common. Yeah the music thing is abit of a problem I suppose, I like some but I tend to prefer more underground music over commerical.

Well that's fair enough, I think a lot of indie people just like the style anyway so will probably appreciate the fact that you like underground music. Hope I don't piss a lot of people off by saying this but I find indie music very generic, and just a bit...well uninteresting. But I must say I think the style is very cool.
Good luck in getting your indie girl! haha.
Reply 33
Nileranger
Yeah I'm mostly attracted to indie/alt looking girls, however these are the girls I struggle to pull the most. I realise i'm not exactly Brad Pitt but I'm pretty good at talking to girls and making them laugh a lot which is what seems to do it for me. However I don't think I'm the type tht most of these indie girls go for, So I was wondering what I should change in order to boost my success. I never listen to indie music at all aswell, so that makes things a little bit tricky for a start.

Nileranger
Yeah I'm mostly attracted to indie/alt looking girls, however these are the girls I struggle to pull the most. I realise i'm not exactly Brad Pitt but I'm pretty good at talking to girls and making them laugh a lot which is what seems to do it for me. However I don't think I'm the type tht most of these indie girls go for, So I was wondering what I should change in order to boost my success. I never listen to indie music at all aswell, so that makes things a little bit tricky for a start.

that gay haircut for a start
Reply 35
Stop being a tool
Hmm, the haircut.
Can we move on from the Cook pictures and references? He is the spitting image of my brother and that's not a face I need to see more often than is necessary :puke:

* Or, how about I just go to bed and stop trawling TSR..:sexface: Good idea.
Reply 38
eeriikaa
Looking back at the pics you posted again, OP.. I think plugs would be better than tapers, just saying :p:

Would need more expanded for a plug really though, not brave enough for that.
CrookedLegs
Hmm, the haircut.

whats wrong with his haircut exactly?

Latest