The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

booraad
aka Correlation vs Causation.

Yes, my point being that it isn't mentioned by you nor the article.

What a ridiculous article.
Twice a day, sometimes three.
mc1000
damn, i opened this thread all ready for action with my pants down... what an anticlimax.

LOOOOL

Obvious troll is obvious
Reply 23
Once a day usually. Sometimes twice. Done me no harm.
snowshine
Twice or thrice.
More than that if I'm home with nothing better to do.

Same aswell :smile:
Reply 26
Out of Bounds
Same aswell :smile:

lol, I just realized the thread asks for the number of times a week.

In which case, ~16 times.
snowshine
lol, I just realized the thread asks for the number of times a week.

In which case, ~16 times.

Maybe a bit more for me.... hey do you floss Lily?
Reply 28
Out of Bounds
Maybe a bit more for me.... hey do you floss Lily?

Not as often as I should.

But I do use mouth wash and a tongue scrubber. :proud:
Once a day usually. After my shower before I leave the house for the first time. If I'm hungover it increases to around 21 times a day purely because I hate the smell of a heavy session on my own breath.
14times if not more...
clean teeth mean a clean heart...not really...that should be used in the advert
Reply 31
If you brush your teeth less than twice a day you're just horrible. I'm actually typing this right in front of my roommate who admittedly only cleans his teeth once a week.
Reply 32
Yuckyuckyuckyuckyuck. I can understand that not everyone bothers to brush their teeth before bed, but how could anyone not brush their teeth when they get up in the morning? There is nothing worse than morning-breath! And everyone can tell when they meet a person who doesn't brush their teeth every day, it's really obvious because you can see the yellow gunk on their teeth... there was a girl at my school who hardly ever brushed her teeth, the plaque on them was tinged an almost green colour, it was sick. :s

I agree with the people who said the link with heart disease is probably a lifestyle thing - of the people I know who always have really dirty teeth and bad breath, they are all overweight people who don't take care of their health. (Sweeping generalisations ftw!) I suppose if someone is too lazy to spend two minutes brushing their teeth in the morning, they're certainly too lazy to go for a run or something.
Once a day ... Twice a day if I can be bothered ... Should really do it twice a day as my Dad is a dentist haha
Reply 34
apparently you have an increased chance of getting cancer as well if you don't brush twice a day lol. everything gives you cancer these days
Reply 35
I never thought this would be about brushing teeth!

Twice or thrice a day. Good oral hygiene does have a direct impact on heart health, as bacteria can get into your body through your mouth, get into your blood system and give you an infection or cause heart attack. < Obviously a wonderful scientific explanation there, but, yes, oral hygiene is hugely important for heart health.
Reply 36
Everyday
(but that's not the answer to your question)
Reply 37
this thread was such a letdown
Reply 38
Pop_tart
apparently you have an increased chance of getting cancer as well if you don't brush twice a day lol. everything gives you cancer these days

Aparently all these give you cancer as well.

Spoiler

Reply 39
twice a day :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending