The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
you dont send it back, you take it with you to registration.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
I phoned the surgery and they just read me a list of all the ones I've had. Not sent it back though, couldn't find the address!
Reply 3
aha.

brilliant cheers x
Reply 4
pixie where abouts in aberdeenshire are you from?!
Reply 5
about a mile away from you I guess...it's gayle, said it in a different thread but guess you didn't see!
Reply 6
pixie05
about a mile away from you I guess...it's gayle, said it in a different thread but guess you didn't see!

oh right sorry guess i missed it! ah ok ... not actually heard of it to be honest. You heard of banchory? i'm from there.... but for much longer thank goodness!
Reply 7
no gayle's my name! I was in the year above you!
Reply 8
pixie05
no gayle's my name! I was in the year above you!

lol oh hey!!
Reply 9
hiya! so you're off to do music this year? did you know kirsten zapperts on that course too?
Reply 10
pixie05
hiya! so you're off to do music this year? did you know kirsten zapperts on that course too?

yeh i did know that cheers! so that'll be cool knowing someone on my course. have you been housed somewhere yet? I've not heard yet.
Reply 11
oh just read your going to henry price. good stuff!
Reply 12
yeah can't wait, stayed there with her there last year so it's all good! Hope you get sorted out soon, I'm sure you'll get somewhere decent!
Reply 13
Worried?
Reply 14
suna
Worried?

why?
I just had an MMR today cos I'd only had one when I was little and it asks for 2 mumps vaccinations. It really hurt :frown:
Reply 16
broken_tears
I just had an MMR today cos I'd only had one when I was little and it asks for 2 mumps vaccinations. It really hurt :frown:

my bf just went for one of those....am i supposed to have one :-s
how will i know?
Fleece
my bf just went for one of those....am i supposed to have one :-s
how will i know?

You might have already had two, some people have. But check with the doctor's surgery- I just asked for a record of my vaccinations.
Reply 18
most ppl who are between 16 and 25ish have only had one coz they didnt used to know that u needed 2 - i had only had one and last year i got the mumps visiting my bf at uni - its not pretty so id have one if u havent already! (especially if ure male)
Reply 19
hmmm i phoned my surgery... apparently it's closed?!

am starting to think i should've held onto those white cards from injections at school... my mum does however have a record of all the ones i had at age 1.. how useful :smile:

Latest