The Student Room Group

What would you do?

Hi I am currently at the end of year 12 at sixth form and I have sat AS levels in Sociology and English combined this last month. I think the Sociology Education exam went really well and I got a B in January and I would like to keep that or maybe get an A if my dreams come true! English was not quite as good but I do not think I have failed as I got a B in the coursework I have probably got a D or C. I have begun the courses for them next year and I really want to sit them.
I have done part of my RE AS and got a D and I will be sitting the other part in January 2011 as I was not ready in the summer. I just want the points as I do not really enjoy the subject any more.
I have a decision to make at the moment, to carry on with RE to A2 even though I do not like it at all and it is driving me crazy, take up a new AS subject (this is what I want at the moment) probably HE (it has interesting courses in health included)depending on the timetable, stick with 2 A levels and 1 AS and just do two subjects next year or drop out of sixth form with my 2 AS levels and go to college and do a vocational course in childcare.

By the way I think I want to apply to college to do a Foundation Degree in Children and Young Persons even if I take a gap year and then become a nursery nurse and eventually work in a nursery and open my own.

Latest