The Student Room Group

Prettiest Girls' Generation (aka SNSD) member?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
fox_the_fix
THIS IS WHY ORIENTAL WOMEN ARE > WHITE WOMEN

:sogood:

hows about, errrrr no.
Problem with east asian women is that they look young(a good thing) until say about 40 and then they look 80 there afterwards.....they don't go through the MILF phase....shame really.
sooyoung looks hot :cool:
Deffo Seohyun, as if im the only one who voted for her.
They all look the same.
Reply 45
^ REPORTED FOR BEING RACIST!!!
Yehhhhhh, that wasn't really racist but whatever.

Jessica/Yuri/Taeyeon :smile:
Lol Tiffany has no votes
Reply 48
^ that's kinda suprising innit? The results are not really what I expected.
Reply 49
^ Racist!!!
Lol you're calling everyone who doesn't find these girls hot to be racist?
But yeah i'm happy beacuse Sooyoung unnie is winning. She is not in the limelight nearly enough!
Reply 51
^ That G8D dude don't find them attractive just because they are Asian! That is racist! Oh yeah, she has the best legs! :perv:
Oh i didn't read that part! Tbh anyone who generalises a whole race is pretty ignorant...can't do much about it really.

Yeah i don't understand why Yoona/Yuri always get promoted but Sooyoung not so much. She is clearly liked enough and isn't disrespectful like certain members.
Reply 53
Yoona and Yuri got more of a sexy face but Sooyoung got a cute face. Which members are disrespectful and how?
read these
http://shenyuepop.com/2008/05/24/get-to-know-snsd-tiffany/

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/549829-netizens-add-up-mistakes-made-by-snsd/

however, since it's media (err netizens) i'm not sure how much all this was blown up. But i wouldn't have done those things tbh...doesn't take much to know not to call someone retard on radio.
Reply 55
Mastermind007
read these...

Poor Tiff. She's still young and naive so it's forgiveable.:smile:
Are they all related?
LaughingBro
Poor Tiff. She's still young and naive so it's forgiveable.:smile:

Yeah, even though they did some stupid things they are not even that mature yet. It's not like they're Miley Cyrus hehe
Reply 58
Awesome-o
Are they all related?

:facepalm:
Reply 59
This may sound creepy I wouldn't mind getting them all pregnant. :shy2:

Quick Reply

Latest