The Student Room Group
boom swagger boom.
boomboom.
coome on somebody! or at least suggest something equally as useful :wink:
I went to a series of lectures on conciousness from some university lecturers last year, I'll see if I can dig out the details.

And Peter Vardy (of The Puzzle of.... fame) is always doing talks for 6th formers, but I can't find much current info within the first 3 pages of Google results.

Edit: Right, one of the speakers was Dr. Susan Blackmore and I cannot for the life of me remember who the other two were. This was in the south west of England and was set up by a Grammar school. Eh, sorry I can't be much more help.
itunes university has loads.
Fission_Mailed
I went to a series of lectures on conciousness from some university lecturers last year, I'll see if I can dig out the details.

And Peter Vardy (of The Puzzle of.... fame) is always doing talks for 6th formers, but I can't find much current info within the first 3 pages of Google results.

Edit: Right, one of the speakers was Dr. Susan Blackmore and I cannot for the life of me remember who the other two were. This was in the south west of England and was set up by a Grammar school. Eh, sorry I can't be much more help.

thanks :smile: isnt Dr Susan Blackmore a psychologist though?
another bump XD XD XD
bananaterracottapie
thanks :smile: isnt Dr Susan Blackmore a psychologist though?

She is, but they were debating the philosophical implications of the mind/body distinction.

Freud's a psychologist and we talk about him a lot in philosophy and ethics.

Latest

Trending

Trending