The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Shabba101
hey what did you all think of it? :- )

not trying to boast or anything but really easy! i would be dissapointed if i don't get 60/60 :biggrin: what do you think you got?
Reply 2
anando
not trying to boast or anything but really easy! i would be dissapointed if i don't get 60/60 :biggrin: what do you think you got?

it's out of 50 isn't it?
i thought it was alright actually!

what did you put for the one where you had write the statements in order?
Reply 3
Shabba101
it's out of 50 isn't it?
i thought it was alright actually!

what did you put for the one where you had write the statements in order?

omg you must be doing a different one :biggrin: are you doing ocr 21st century science? :biggrin: if you are then i am not doing it. sorry just realised that you put down 18th june on the title. :biggrin: my c1 c2 c3 was already finished last week. i did the ocr gateway one. you probably did the 21st century one. :biggrin:
Reply 4
I think some questions were hard and some were easy wbu?
Reply 5
anando
omg you must be doing a different one :biggrin: are you doing ocr 21st century science? :biggrin: if you are then i am not doing it. sorry just realised that you put down 18th june on the title. :biggrin: my c1 c2 c3 was already finished last week. i did the ocr gateway one. you probably did the 21st century one. :biggrin:

ahhhh yeah i'm doing Ocr 21st century! should've mentioned that actually. hahahaha!

but was yours easy yes? Wish i was on your exam board! hahaha
i wish my school did OCR science, you get a GCSE for each right? ive done AQA so ive just got Core Science and then Additional Science :/ sorry..this was randommm ahaa.
Reply 7
bekylouisex3
i wish my school did OCR science, you get a GCSE for each right? ive done AQA so ive just got Core Science and then Additional Science :/ sorry..this was randommm ahaa.

:-) yeah we get a GCSE in each science!
additional is more than most do though, so either way :-) x

Latest

Trending

Trending