The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Muffin.
London :frown:

Well that's settled then. :rolleyes:
It's not that bad, I find that the more detailed I write tends to get me my good grades. And a lot is common sense, thinking through and just being slightly original in ideas.
Reply 142
Safferz
My targets are all A*s aswell, it is a lot of pressure isn't it! I know how you feel!

Same here! I'd be dissappointed if I ended up with at least one C.
Reply 143
My school doesn't do grade predictions, but for some reason my teacher told my dad at a parents' evening that I was expected to get full A*s. As soon as my dad told me this, I was all 'WTF', and explained that this was not going to happen.
Abbreviated swears are fine right?
Now, having finished my exams last thursday, I still know that I won't get it. And yet, because of my stupid teacher, people now expect straight A*s, and so when I get maybe half A*s at best (which I know is still good) people will say "Well done Josh", but they'll secretly be thinking "But you could have done better."

STUPID IDIOT TEACHER THIS IS THE ONLY REASON I AM BOTHERED ABOUT EXAM RESULTS
Reply 144
It annoys me when people get so worked up about getting all A*s and they see as an A as a fail :/ Even if you get 5A*s and 5As it's soo unlikely it will ever effect your future anyway.. calm down :smile:

Latest