The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
RyanKirwan
well in year 10 we had to do 3 projects about 50 pages long ;
and this year we had to do one big database project on a library which was horrible :mad: - around 250 pages i think for that :eek:

Wow sounds long. We did four courseworks [website design, DTP, spreadsheet and database]. Database was the worst because I had never used access before, website design was fun though. The worst bit is writing up your identify, analyse, design, implementation, evealuation stuff for every one of them. I would not have minded if it were not so repetitive.
Reply 21
lizzay
Wow sounds long. We did four courseworks [website design, DTP, spreadsheet and database]. Database was the worst because I had never used access before, website design was fun though. The worst bit is writing up your identify, analyse, design, implementation, evealuation stuff for every one of them. I would not have minded if it were not so repetitive.

YES OMG i hate the implementation section , print-screens, cropping and then arrows to label and talk through it ! HATE HATE HATE it
Reply 22
Does anyone know anywhere to get any Edexcel past papers for ICT from because i cant find any on the actual edexcel website and i dont know where to get any papers from?
Reply 23
gooner8
Does anyone know anywhere to get any Edexcel past papers for ICT from because i cant find any on the actual edexcel website and i dont know where to get any papers from?

My teacher gave them out to us in class. I think teachers can access them from the website. I hate the Edexcel website, I find it so difficult to navigate around. AQA is so much better, shame I hear Cameron wants to scrap AQA. Anyway other than by asking a teacher I don't really know where you can get them from, sorry.
Reply 24
lizzay
:five:
I am using teacher99 too, it is what I linked in a previous post ITT. I don't hate ICT, I just don't like the repetitiveness of the write up.

yh i guess i do too but thats what makes me hate it!!!:s-smilie:
Reply 25
Tami S
yh i guess i do too but thats what makes me hate it!!!:s-smilie:

huh? :confused:
Reply 26
Hi,
does anybody have by any chance the June 2010 Markscheme??
I am really desperate for it and so would be so grateful is somebody could post it/knows where i can get it from!!
suzi!
Hi,
does anybody have by any chance the June 2010 Markscheme??
I am really desperate for it and so would be so grateful is somebody could post it/knows where i can get it from!!

We haven't even taken the exam for june 2010 so no way of having the marksceme :p:
Reply 28
Kaylaleigh
We haven't even taken the exam for june 2010 so no way of having the marksceme :p:

oops sorry i meant june 2009 markscheme.
Does anybody have a copy of that?
I would be very grateful if somebody could post it!
thanks
suzi!
oops sorry i meant june 2009 markscheme.
Does anybody have a copy of that?
I would be very grateful if somebody could post it!
thanks

Good news: I have it right now.

Bad news: But it's as a hard copy. :frown:

Any specific answers you want?
Reply 30
im so academic

Could you possibly type in the multiple choice answers?
Thanks so much that would be a great help! :smile:
suzi!
Could you possibly type in the multiple choice answers?
Thanks so much that would be a great help! :smile:

Sure.

1a, 2c, 3a, 4c, 5c, 6a, 7d, 8c, 9a, 10c, 11c, 12c, 13a, 14d, 15d, 16b, 17d, 18a, 19b, 20a.

Hope this helps. :smile:

Btw, how to revise?
Reply 32
im so academic

Completely unrelated, but you seem to know what you're doing.

What do we actually do with the case study we've been given?
bob247
Completely unrelated, but you seem to know what you're doing.

What do we actually do with the case study we've been given?

Lol, I have no clue.

But what I noticed is that it talks about a database/spreadsheet - so expect some questions on that? :dontknow:

Hence why I'm revising those parts on Bitesize.

Otherwise, no idea what else to do. :s-smilie:
Reply 34
im so academic
Lol, I have no clue.

But what I noticed is that it talks about a database/spreadsheet - so expect some questions on that? :dontknow:

Hence why I'm revising those parts on Bitesize.

Otherwise, no idea what else to do. :s-smilie:

Thank youuu!!!!!!!!
bob247
Thank youuu!!!!!!!!

It's OK. :smile:

What are you doing atm for revision?
Reply 36
im so academic
It's OK. :smile:

What are you doing atm for revision?

Making notes from a CGP book, though I am tempted to go onto Bitesize or teacher 99 :/

I'll do a past paper when I'm confident with notes.
Reply 37
im so academic
Sure.

1a, 2c, 3a, 4c, 5c, 6a, 7d, 8c, 9a, 10c, 11c, 12c, 13a, 14d, 15d, 16b, 17d, 18a, 19b, 20a.

Hope this helps. :smile:

Btw, how to revise?

Thank you, this is very helpful! :smile:

I'm using the teacher99 site that people were talking about on the previous page of this thread... it is pretty good.
suzi!
Thank you, this is very helpful! :smile:

I'm using the teacher99 site that people were talking about on the previous page of this thread... it is pretty good.

Oh yes, I've seen that site.

It is good. :smile:

Btw, do you think I could get away without any revision?

I did that 2009 paper and I got 71% (out of Sections A and B). :sad:
Reply 39
im so academic
Oh yes, I've seen that site.

It is good. :smile:

Btw, do you think I could get away without any revision?

I did that 2009 paper and I got 71% (out of Sections A and B). :sad:

Wow, you want to do the test without revising that sounds like a bit of a risk. :s-smilie: I would not recommend it. I guess it would be possible to get a decent mark that way but it depends how much you remember. If I were you I would revise anyway. Why would you want to do it without revising? :confused:

Edit:btw, if this is right...

http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/I%20want%20to%20%20Tasks/0906%20GCSE%20Full%20Course%20%28Linear%20Specification%29%20Grade%20Boundaries%20Home.pdf

then 71% is an A so why the sad face?

Latest

Trending

Trending