The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why didn't this shocked and upset night porter do anything, in that case?
Isn't it unlawful to kill a swan as they are property of the Queen?

He should be jailed.
Reply 3
Was it one of the queen's swans by any chance?
Reply 4
Lol...

Funnily enough, that swan probably suffered far less than the legal chickens which are raised in battery pens.

But that's life.
Reply 5
We kill thousands of animals a day in this country. I don't see the issue.
Reply 6
This thread was done yesterday.
I wonder why the Daily Mail saw such significance in the fact that he was a curry chef :facepalm2:
Reply 8
something_appropriate
I wonder why the Daily Mail saw such significance in the fact that he was a curry chef :facepalm2:

I know haha. I like how it doesn't even seem as though he is still a curry chef it just says he was at one point
Reply 9
Why does it make a difference what kind of chef he is? :lol:
oooohhh thats what the cameras were outside for then i live in Bedford remeber seeing it in the local newspaper!which says hes unemployed not a curry chef !!! yano not saying the daily mail is lying or anything ...
No one feels sorry for cute ducks, sheeps, rabbits when they are killed?
DJkG.1
Lol...

Funnily enough, that swan probably suffered far less than the legal chickens which are raised in battery pens.

But that's life.

But the Queen doesn't own any chickens. The problem with the swans is that the Queen owns all swans in England.
Reply 13
SacreBleu
But the Queen doesn't own any chickens. The problem with the swans is that the Queen owns all swans in England.

Yes that's obvious. I was referring to what this guy later said:

LaughingBro
No one feels sorry for cute ducks, sheeps, rabbits when they are killed?
Reply 14
TheSownRose
Why didn't this shocked and upset night porter do anything, in that case?

Would you f*ck with a man who strangles swans?
swans can break your arms in 1 shot so he must ave been 1 tuff bastard to kill it
Miah, 29, throttled the sleeping swan on the banks of the Great Ouse river in Bedford in the early hours of the morning last month.
Reply 17
MonsterMash
Isn't it unlawful to kill a swan as they are property of the Queen?

He should be jailed.

Used to carry the death penality
Reply 18
I watched some quiz panel show where Clarissa Dixon Wright was asked what Swan tasted like to which she replied that it wasn't particularly pleasant as it was stringy and:

".....a bit like Moorhen really."

...I wish I were really posh sometimes....
Swans are horrible unpleasant birds. Kill as many as you want as far as I'm concerned.

Latest

Trending

Trending