LOOOL yes i'd eat that, the fattie inside me has no morals

i may have to cut the head off though, it's creepy
Reply 82
Tut.exe
pokemon

nope. American Dad :teeth:
WTF OP, that's just plain wrong.
shenzys
I would eat a slice from it if I had known it hadn't come from that disturbing baby cake???? I mean who the hell had the idea of making this, its just creepy!!!!

:ditto:
Reply 85
sauce
nope. American Dad :teeth:

how couldve i guessed that? -,-
Reply 86
Tut.exe
how couldve i guessed that? -,-

Watch good TV?

cakecakecakecake
Reply 87
Nah, I hear it's a lie.
Yeah.
Reply 89
yeah but i would fill it up with jam and take a bit of it public just to freak people out
Reply 90
haha people seem to really go for the eating of this cake, but come on....it's a like a real baby..there is just too much detail and effort into its making...Wrong :///
Reply 91
Mastermind007
No i don't eat my babies with that much icing.

Your sig is buff! :sogood:
-XxX-
ew no why would i cut up a little kid

It's a ******* cake.

Weird idea for a cake, but I'd eat it. It's not a real baby, it's food. And I like food.
rose_3
haha people seem to really go for the eating of this cake, but come on....it's a like a real baby..there is just too much detail and effort into its making...Wrong :///

Except, it's not a baby. It might be weird to look at it, but it's still cake. Just like if they made a cake that looked like it came out of a fat man's arse, doesn't mean that it literally is a crap. It's cake. I don't care what it looks like.

I sound like a major fatty.
Reply 94
Not for me, I'll be feeling a bit weird..
Its a very weird cake :s
I'd actually feel really weird eating that, but as long as I don't have to slice it up.

Just hand me a slice and I'll eat it, sure. It's cake. :yy:

Latest

Trending

Trending