The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

"What have i got myself into?" (UCL Law student)

I just had a look at the UCL Law Society website and the photos of (presumably) last years trip to France and is it me or are UCL law students one of the wildest and extraverted people around? I'm getting quite nervous now as I'm not really used to that kind of company..

Anyone feeling the same way (can at least one say yes?)
Im gonna make your life HELL!
MUHAHAHAHAH!

But seriously mate, if you wanted to sit in the library all day and eat continental breakfasts, you should have applied to the LSE.
Dont tell me you are adverse to having a bit of debauched fun now and again? Or at least not against others having debauched fun...!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
so tru
Reply 3
lol tis true....i learnt at the open day that ucl law students are WILD! It's what attracted me to the place to be honest! hehe
Reply 4
Phonicsdude
Im gonna make your life HELL!
MUHAHAHAHAH!

But seriously mate, if you wanted to sit in the library all day and eat continental breakfasts, you should have applied to the LSE.
Dont tell me you are adverse to having a bit of debauched fun now and again? Or at least not against others having debauched fun...!

roflmfao @ sit in the lib all day and eat continental breakfast...
I've already began thinking up practical jokes for my prosthetic arm :biggrin:
Reply 6
Can't wait, I only hope my cheque got through before places ran out! Considering my other option was Cambridge, I think i'm gonna have an ever-so-slightly better time after seeing those France trip photos! :biggrin: Did I miss a law topic? cos can't find one! was just thinking it'd be cool to find out bout others since we're going IN 8 DAYS!! :smile:
The law forum has a few threads about UCL lawyers. Theres quite a few of TSRers going to read law this year.
I will be going to France with you in the third year...
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 8
"What have i gotten myself into?"

.. A vat of jelly perhaps???

Latest

Trending

Trending