The Student Room Group

HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE BTEC LEVEL 3 EXTENDED NATIONAL DIPLOMA September 2010

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Y its important that individuals choice arent influenced by the personal views of others and how health and social care workers support individuals to question and Challenge decisions made by others
Hey Kirsty my name is Hannah i am currently studying Health & Social Care Level 3 I'm doing Unit 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,11,20,43 if you have done any of these units would you please get back to me as i need some help.
Many Thanks :smile::smile::smile::smile:
Hey Everyone my name is Hannah i am currently studying Health & Social Care Level 3 I'm doing Unit 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,11,20,43 if you have done any of these units would you please get back to me as i need some help.
Many Thanks
Original post by Krissycontagious
Anyone planning to do this, lets meet here. we will help, chat and enjoy the next two years.

Hopefully will set up some sort of live chat where we can all have a laugh and talk together

Im Krissy btw :smile:

Hey Kirsty Im studying Health & Social Care Level 3 finding it quite hard im in my second year of college. :smile::smile:
Reply 84
Hi im in year 11 and im debating on wether i should do A levels or BTEC health and social care level 3 extended diploma. I want to be a primary teacher in the future. Do you think that health and social care will lead me to teaching?
Will universities accept me with this course to do teacher training courses?
Reply 85
Aha same. i know im gunna struggle so much tihs year. I want this so bad aswell. its not fair theres people out there who couldnt care less about hleping others yet will get all the work dead easily and not struggle then go on to hurt people in their future careers. then theres people who acually care that struggle with the work.

yeh im ranting. ill shut up.
lol

im doing
unit 1
unit 2
unit 3
unit 4
unit 6
unit 11
unit 22
unit 39
unit 47.

Hi im of my first year and doing unit 4 D1. We had to do some questions on a particular person associated with 2 stages of development which i choose were childhood and adolescence. these were allrelated to Nature and Nurture.

The assignment title was: Evaluate how nature and nurture may affect the physical, intellectual, emotional and social development of two stages of the development of an individual

What type of questions should i be asking any help or examples will be much appreciated!!

Thanks
Hello, is it possible if I could have your email or number as I need help with some of my units and was wondering if you could help me? Please
Aha same. i know im gunna struggle so much tihs year. I want this so bad aswell. its not fair theres people out there who couldnt care less about hleping others yet will get all the work dead easily and not struggle then go on to hurt people in their future careers. then theres people who acually care that struggle with the work.

yeh im ranting. ill shut up.
lol

im doing
unit 1
unit 2
unit 3
unit 4
unit 6
unit 11
unit 22
unit 39
unit 47.

Hello, I am having a bit of a struggle with some of my units and was wondering if you could help me with this, is it possible for you to give me your email so that we can talk please
Original post by Sabdus
Hi im of my first year and doing unit 4 D1. We had to do some questions on a particular person associated with 2 stages of development which i choose were childhood and adolescence. these were allrelated to Nature and Nurture.

The assignment title was: Evaluate how nature and nurture may affect the physical, intellectual, emotional and social development of two stages of the development of an individual

What type of questions should i be asking any help or examples will be much appreciated!!

Thanks

Hello, have you done unit 6 (personal, professional development ) as I am struggling in this unit. Thank you
Reply 89
Hi im in my second year of college and im looking for help on my unit 20 health promotion assignment !

P1) Explain three different approaches to health education M1) Assess how the social context may influence the abilityof health education campaigns to change behaviour in relation to health.
Hi there, I'm doing a levels at the moment but finding them really difficult and sure I won't be able to pass the exams coming up. I want to do children's nursing do you think it's a good idea to do the course instead of a levels? What sort of things do you learn on the course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending