The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm from Eastbourne so not far from Brighton really.

Yeah am supposed to for my third year would love california, san fransisco or new york. if not vancouver in canada is an option.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Streatham, Sarrrfff London. God I can't wait to leave.
Reply 3
I'm from just outside Croydon.

And my family are from Kilburn way, sorta. :smile:
Reply 4
misslibby

oh lord! i remember when i went to a gaaawth party in streatham - streatham hill station reeked of weed and there was a gang of about 20 chavs outside! i quickly scarpered in the opposite direction... *shudder* my area isn't much better though.
Wimbledon, London. I've heard that about 65% of Sussex students are Londoners! Makes sense though, I guess once you've lived in London it's hard to imagine living too far away from the big smoke!
serah
oh lord! i remember when i went to a gaaawth party in streatham - streatham hill station reeked of weed and there was a gang of about 20 chavs outside! i quickly scarpered in the opposite direction... *shudder* my area isn't much better though.

Yeah that's always fun. To be fair though they do tend to be relatively harmless, most they've ever done to me is shout 'FAAACKIN' GOFF!!!' from across the road as I was walking away.

With blonde hair, and wearing a bright green top =/ I don't understand...
Reply 7
probs cause you weren't wearing a tracksuit lol
Reply 8
I'm from a small village just south of Horsham, in Sussex. Hmm...

It's only a half hour drive to uni for me.
Reply 9
Basingstoke, Hampshire.

Though I grew up in various parts of Bucks. ¬_¬
Reply 10
misslibby

you didnt go to alleyns did you? my mate who's at sussex already went there, but i guess streathem is a big place!
The famous town...Rugby :cool:
ktr18
you didnt go to alleyns did you? my mate who's at sussex already went there, but i guess streathem is a big place!

Nope. Had the option but for some bizarre reason that I can't work out now I opted for Emanuel.

Which no one's probably heard of, anyway... :smile:
Reply 13
Portsmouth... The Hole!
Reply 14
caaaambridge massive
Reply 15
Chelmsford, Essex. No jokes please...
Reply 16
im another one from london; south east to be specific
Reply 17
im from berkshire (kinda close to london...:smile:)
Reply 18
seems like im the furthest away then lol...all the way in the Caribbean sea. Trinidad an Tobago :smile: and i cant even understand d way u londoners type much less ur talk hahaha
I come from Lancing in West Sussex.

Only about a 20 minute car ride from uni. :biggrin:

Jordan :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending