The Student Room Group

Finalist thoughts...

Hi student room, I am/was a student reading ancient history, and I am in my final year of higher education awaiting finalist grading and graduation. I already have a job secured a few hours away from my parents home, which although not tied to a graduate career, I am really looking forward to it...however I am worried that I have failed final year module(s) and if so this could make things complicated.

I had a pretty major slip up in my first year and my lecturer called my phone prior to results day to inform me of my predicament, and was just wondering if I have slipped up again they would repeat this process again so I can re-schedule my life!..God I am worried... if I have failed aspects of my final year it was put me in some serious s#@t, given that It will put a spanner in the works...ie stop me from attending my new job /require me to return to my universities location w/o accom and funding to retake what I fear will be a failed aspect of my final year...a penny for your thoughts? Sincerely, blue.

Latest

Trending

Trending