The Student Room Group

Edexcel Unit 5 Scientific Article Pre-Release Annotation help?

I'm finding it a little bit hard learning this, especially since my stupid teacher didn't really help me annotate it, and basically made me read it, with little input on what it is that im reading. :mad: Anyone else finding it difficult

How is everyone going about learning this?

What are you writing down to annotate it? So far i've just written out the meaning of words i've not understand, and try and relate things back to the book?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
anyone? help?
Reply 2
Our biology class put together these set of notes for the prerelease artical- hope it helps:smile:
Reply 3
Soda__Dreamer
anyone? help?

forgot to quote you
Reply 5
gummybear10
forgot to quote you

Thank you so much for your help! That's really big, infact, my own annotations looks so feeble! lol
Heyy! Stupid question I know..but everyone in my class is confused. Is the scientific article going to be given to us during the exam or are we supposed to practically memorize a 13 page article by tomorrow?
Reply 7
bluestarlulu
Heyy! Stupid question I know..but everyone in my class is confused. Is the scientific article going to be given to us during the exam or are we supposed to practically memorize a 13 page article by tomorrow?

We get given a fresh copy on the day :smile:
Thanks ALOT! I was pretty sure that it was going to be given to us but then people from other schools kept telling me that we weren't. I am seriously relieved right now! Back to Neurons now I suppose :frown:
Reply 9
hi guys
just wondering, on page 11 of the article it says 'see '' make your own valium'' where is that in the article?
or is it in the textbook?
Soda__Dreamer
Thank you so much for your help! That's really big, infact, my own annotations looks so feeble! lol

no problemo :wink:
Reply 11
M12 NKG
hi guys
just wondering, on page 11 of the article it says 'see '' make your own valium'' where is that in the article?
or is it in the textbook?

I think it just means, if you want to read more a bout it, then refer to 'make your own vallium', so you'd have to look it up. :smile:
hey guys, where are we supposed to get the scientific article for the Jan 2011 exam???
please help me! =(
please help me out here=(!!!!!
Reply 14
Original post by strawcheesecake
please help me out here=(!!!!!

hey do u need the 2011 article ?
Original post by gummybear10
Our biology class put together these set of notes for the prerelease artical- hope it helps:smile:

Do you know where I could find similar questions for this years scientific article?

I REALLY need help
Reply 16
same here i also need help !!
I've been looking for sample questions everywhere and have had no luck finding any. I'll post them up if I do find them. Tell me if you find any please
Reply 18
Original post by blobbystar
I've been looking for sample questions everywhere and have had no luck finding any. I'll post them up if I do find them. Tell me if you find any please

ok sure !
I'll post them soon but no teasing-

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending