:macarena: I wish YOU were my chem revision...so I could do YOU

I'll tell you a wee joke. :shy2:

What is Ba(Na)^2 ?

Spoiler

Reply 21
Ritalin.............
Reply 22
You can't concentrate? Join the club!
Get up, do past paper, go out, come back and do past paper and by the time you get to the exam it just seems like second nature. actual revision is balls
Reply 24
ibs137
I'll tell you a wee joke. :shy2:

What is Ba(Na)^2 ?

Spoiler

That's not funny :frown:

You like computers yeah? You must be Windows 95 because you gots me so unstable. :P:
I hope someone will enlighten us non-concentrators. Maybe I'm just addicted the lazyness.

Though I have problems to concentrate there is something that usually helps me: 3 cups of strong black coffee and a bit sugar. Brainfuel. And working at night. I have my concentration heights at night.
Reply 26
CherryCherryBoomBoom
You could go to a library, it might be easier to concentrate on revising in there. Obviously not now, but in the morning and/or afternoon you can. You might also feel more in a studying mood if you're in a place like that, rather than at home where it might be too relaxing for you. Good luck :smile:

Thanks :biggrin: I'm gonna lock myself in the study 2moro with no phone/laptop! That's kinda like a library :wink: it's just my local one smells like cat pee and is full Of chavs using free inernet...NO THANKSSSS
Reply 27
ranbow99
I'm like this at the moment.

I actually can't revise at home :frown: Anything but revision is more interesting...watching tv, going on TSR and facebook, having a shower, even cleaning the car for my dad haha...I always do these things before revision :s-smilie: and when I do get down to revising, I keep it up for about 15 minutes, then think of all the other things I could be doing and get distracted :/

fml, i'm actually gunna fail at this rate :frown: I have an exam on Friday which I have only done half an hour revising for. I'm so screwed. At least you're not on your own with this, many other students probably feel like us :h:

OMGGGG high five sistahhh! I have an exam friday too and yup onl about 1 hour revision :facepalm:
goooood luck fellow procrastinatorrr
Reply 28
snap, damn edexcel
I'm worse than you, had an exam on the 18th then thought Great! got another exam on the 23rd and have 5 days to revise for it I'ma get myself an A!!:biggrin: NO! didn't do any work at all and have just been watching football and procrasinate like hell. Now it's almost bedtime and all i have done is read one paragraph into my 400 pages of notes!:facepalm2: I'ma fail.:cry:
Reply 30
I'm exactly like this right now. I have biology on the 25th and chemistry on the 28th.

I've read 1 page for biology and nothing for chemistry. I keep thinking I've actually finished my exams and it's okay for me to just laze about all day long.

Thinking about not getting into uni scares me for about 1 minute and then I start not caring again.

Aaargh, well tomorrow I'll start...and so will you, otherwise, death awaits. :emo:
Reply 31
Me too, I have economics on the 25th, Physics on the 29th.
Can't get myself to revise.
Economics just brings back memories of how awful my teacher was.
Physics...well, it's physics. I can do most of it in my sleep. Why revise?
Reply 32
Ohhai
I'm exactly like this right now. I have biology on the 25th and chemistry on the 28th.

I've read 1 page for biology and nothing for chemistry. I keep thinking I've actually finished my exams and it's okay for me to just laze about all day long.

Thinking about not getting into uni scares me for about 1 minute and then I start not caring again.

Aaargh, well tomorrow I'll start...and so will you, otherwise, death awaits. :emo:

OMGGGG YOU HAVE 2 EXAMS SAME AS MEEEE :hug:
I've just finished all the neurone shizzle! Kinda interesting but confusing too! But I tink I get it. Ur doing OCR bio yeh? Basically there's a student on here called lexafish and and Omgggg bruvvvv she's made notes according to the spec and they're AMAZING seriously download them! Wait lemme find the link
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=25845209&highlight=Lexafish#post25845209 there u go! Basically theyre perfect and according to the spec but she's not included any diagrams so make sure u draw ur own diagrams eg motor neurone/sensory neurone/synapse junction thingy/graph to show action potential :biggrin: good luck!
Reply 33
Alsoooo I found the perfect revision method :biggrin: revise 30 mins, take a 15 min break. Do this 3 times n then take a 1 hour break! Keep water near at all times :biggrin: working so farrr yayayay
Reply 34
exam at 9:30 tomorrow and ive done nothing
:five: ?
Reply 35
azn-wonder91
I tried that maaaannnnn I just ended up so cold I jumped into bed and falled asleep :frown: phail

Read a few sides of the quran. Or read a surah in english translation. Then blow onto your heart.

Or say this ," Rabi zidnee ilmaa" 3 times before you start revising. Allah will help you inshallah

acha behen?
Go down the library! No disctractions then. Libraries are havens for revision :biggrin::
Reply 37
Deutsch_Beth
Go down the library! No disctractions then. Libraries are havens for revision :biggrin::

I agree with this, when i'm in the library I can revise for 2 hours without losing my concentration. When i'm at home, I can do 30 minutes max :frown:
Reply 38
azn-wonder91
OMGGGG YOU HAVE 2 EXAMS SAME AS MEEEE :hug:
I've just finished all the neurone shizzle! Kinda interesting but confusing too! But I tink I get it. Ur doing OCR bio yeh? Basically there's a student on here called lexafish and and Omgggg bruvvvv she's made notes according to the spec and they're AMAZING seriously download them! Wait lemme find the link
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=25845209&highlight=Lexafish#post25845209 there u go! Basically theyre perfect and according to the spec but she's not included any diagrams so make sure u draw ur own diagrams eg motor neurone/sensory neurone/synapse junction thingy/graph to show action potential :biggrin: good luck!

LOOOOL...ahaha yeah I do OCR bio...and yes I'm memorizing her notes off by heart, I don't have time to 'understand' all this crap. lol thanks. I've learnt all module 1 this morning, I'm just about to do a chemistry paper :nothing: Her chemistry ones are really good aswell, but she hasn't made notes for F334 yet.

I'm hoping bio actually ask questions from the spec this time.... :hmmm:

Good luck to you tooo. :biggrin:
Reply 39
azn-wonder91
Seriously wth is wrong with meeee?!
Basically last week I had a chem exam that despite working really hard for I
floppedddd. :frown: and since then I feel like I've lost my offer so I really can't work. Like it's almost a phobia to revise now.
I have a chem, a bio and a psychology exam to revise for but I just sit and doodle on my page for 10 mins then end up distracted.
How can I get myself to reviiiiiseeee? Argh

Story of my life. :h:

I'm done with exams fyi. :hahaha:

:ninjagirl:

Latest

Trending

Trending