The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Well Done!!!
Reply 2
well done :smile:
Reply 3
Excellent result, well done :smile:
Congrats :smile: Does the first year count towards your degree? or just 2nd and 3rd years?
Well done, mate. Keep up the good work for when it counts.
Nice :borat:
Reply 7
Well done. *claps*
Reply 8
That's brilliant! Well done! :biggrin:
okay I get that 67% is good but how good? Asking for perspective here not having been yet
Reply 10
High 2:1 if i'm not mistaken.
Reply 11
Well done!
Reply 12
Congrats and well done to you,thats a very good mark ...
Reply 13
If I can do it anyone can do it!

I'm dead excited about the future, and the prospects that lie ahead (due to my first year results+work experience).

If anyone has any questions about the access course, please feel free to PM me, I would love to help anyone who who in a similar situation to me: bad gcses, no a levels.

But Im living proof you can turn that around, its down to you to make the difference and not let that 'bad start' stop you from getting where you want to be.
Today has confirmed I have passed the first year at uni. It's only a pass or fail year so the real hard work starts next year! :biggrin: So pleased! We did get marks (grades) for assignments and I got B+,C+,C+,C+,C+ and a D so not too bad considering my break from education. :biggrin:
Reply 15
ipswichblade
Today has confirmed I have passed the first year at uni. It's only a pass or fail year so the real hard work starts next year! :biggrin: So pleased! We did get marks (grades) for assignments and I got B+,C+,C+,C+,C+ and a D so not too bad considering my break from education. :biggrin:

Congratulations :-)
Lawstude
Congratulations :-)

Thanks. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending