King's College London
London
Reply 1
gangrene
kings 2nd years!

who are you? post your subject!

WS :p:

Hey :smile:
I'm doing Philosophy. Sitting in the Maughan Library right now, faboulous! :biggrin:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Are you enjoying the wireless internet they have there? Are you in that huge oval room? whatever it's called. haha
LOL I was in the library this morning.

I shouldn't really post here, I'm a 4th year :smile:
This will be my third year at Kings... but I'll be in the 2nd year of Physics with Computer Science. :redface:
Reply 5
Law :smile:

How comes you guys are already back in the library?! Have some people started again already?
Reply 6
kingslaw
Law :smile:

How comes you guys are already back in the library?! Have some people started again already?

Ah, just needed to use the internet :smile: But yeah, there are some people in school already I think, postgrads and stuff.
kingslaw

LOL, library was quite busy yesterday, I was only there as I needed somewhere to park my bike whilst I went shopping on Fleet St. :biggrin:
Reply 8
I'm Computer Science w/ Modern Greek. Sitting at home all packed up and ready to move back to Hampstead Campus, moving back on Tuesday morning. So excited to be coming back to Kings. Hey maybe i'll return those library books I have now :redface:/
Reply 9
which reminds me of those horrible library book fines....

i once paid 15 pds for an overdue book...my bad, i know :p:

Latest