The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think it went okay? Unsure though =/
Reply 2
first section was good.
section was alright tho i would say it could have been better, which question did u guys choose for section B? i chose question 5.
Reply 3
Waaay better than Unit 3!

I flopped section B question 3 but did nicely on Question 1 on section A me thinks. :smile:
Reply 4
I did question 1 and question 4 :smile:
Reply 5
XxCBxX
I did question 1 and question 4 :smile:

Same. People seemed to mainly answer Q3 and Q5 though :s-smilie:
Reply 6
vn2009

I think it went ok(ish)

I did questions 1 and 5 :smile:
I done question 2 and 3
Reply 8
I did 1 and 5 :smile:
Reply 9
Adam92
I did 1 and 5 :smile:

Ditto
I went for question 2 and 5. Couldn't have asked for two better questions to keep my interest for the given time. I feel that BUSS4 is less artificial. There's room for creativity and elaboration. You have your four objectives, but you can have some fun and add a little satirical humour if you wish. With the exception of the 34 mark question in BUSS3, I found the rest of the questions in this subject far too rigid and far too shallow.

Luckily(and I use that word quite aptly), I only dropped 4 marks in the A/S units so my target was at least 62% between BUSS3 and BUSS4. Fingers crossed for that. Hope everyone did well.
Reply 11
Good luck everyone
Reply 12
vn2009

I know! When its multiple choice in exams I sit there thinking, wonder what everyone else is doing... haha I was dead worried about that :p:
i did 1 and 5 but majorly fluffed up 5 ran out of time badly!
Reply 14
XxCBxX
I know! When its multiple choice in exams I sit there thinking, wonder what everyone else is doing... haha I was dead worried about that :p:

haha lool.

I got worried when i came on the tsr and saw everyone was doing q1 and 5 or q1 and 3. I think business is quite broad so im sure some people must have chosen q4, like us :p:
Reply 15
I did question 1 and 4 and hopefully did well in them both :smile:
question 1 was a gift, and with recent news and stuff question 4 the "bad decisions" one was fine.
Specially since Toyota, Bp, M&S, Microsoft and Nestle have all had majjjorr bad shizz goin down to them :smile:
Reply 16
vn2009

yeh i did 4 aswell ...it was kinda vague though
Reply 17
S_G
yeh i did 4 aswell ...it was kinda vague though

I think that makes 4 of us who did it :cool: lool......compared to all the other people

I think it was meant to be, so we could write about alot of different ideas.
Reply 18
I did question 4 aswell!!
I'm hoping i did okay.. found the first section really quite straight forward (did q1), didn't really know which question to pick in the second section...
Reply 19
did Q2 nd 5
did any1 hav tutor2u stuff to help?

Latest

Trending

Trending