The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Unknown?
:facepalm2:
They're thin transparent plastic sheets folded up in your handbag. You take one out and its perimeter is sticky so you just stick it onto your flesh.

Um, no. That's not how they work.
Reply 81
Unknown?
If thats what the women want to do but I also mentioned that it would reduce the objectification of women as being exposed to naked women in the streets would eventually become the norm and people would get use to the sight and not see it in a sexual way so there would not be such a sexual emphasis on things such as breasts etc which women are objectified on.

However, this seems to contradict what you said:

So if there is no need to wear clothes for warmth why don't women walk outside nude to literally show themselves off and what they have to other girls. This would likely catch the attention of males and many women noawdays wear makeup and clothes to attract the opposite sex anyway

Your whole point here seems to be that women should show off their bodies to potential mates or to compete, which seems to be objectification to me!
bob247
:yep: :yep:

Damn conservatives wont' allow it though. Apparently it's not "equal".

And just imagine the **** from womens' rights groups. ffs, girls are always going to get rated, might as well do it officially.

Hmmm. How about we get the girls to rate it amongst themselves? So they agree that X is thin and Y is fat. Then we can say "HA! You lot rated eachother, so we're not doing anything wrong."
Trouser Snake
people need pockets.

This is the best reason why women should not be naked all the time.
DiamondsAreForever
I would. I think we need reminding every so often as a ociety that we are infact animals, with instincts, but we seemed to be like robots these days, with jobs, cars, etc.

how many robots do you know with cars?
Absinth
Otherwise there would be epic rape.

Arrrrgh, bad images of what I am now envisaging 'epic rape' would be like. Won't. Go. Away.

Also fellas, would you really like to see this naked?

Or this?
I totally agree.
To be honest I was thinking about going outside nekkid today. But eventually decided against it.
Men should do it too :awesome:
maybesBABY
Maybe you didn't understand the sarcasm?

I was being sarcastic. :woo:
Reply 88
I was thinking this today when it was really hot, I had to walk 3 miles home in jeans and got pissed at the fact that for no reason it's not 'socially' acceptable for me to strip off - at least to my undies. And yet guys can wonder round topless I cant even do so in my bra...

Sexism in action right there.
Reply 89
I would go without clothes... if men did. Wouldn't be bit odd just naked women everywhere and not men? It's just not fair :P

Alsooo, what about all the fatties?
Absinth
Otherwise there would be epic rape.

rape-clothed women get rapped more often cause guys can't see what they are hiding underneath the cloth:woo:
Reply 91
Tashalls
I was thinking this today when it was really hot, I had to walk 3 miles home in jeans and got pissed at the fact that for no reason it's not 'socially' acceptable for me to strip off - at least to my undies. And yet guys can wonder round topless I cant even do so in my bra...

Sexism in action right there.

Could have worn shorts or a skirt instead of jeans :p: Also wearing sleeveless tops is more acceptable for women, which are nicer than T-shirts to wear in the heat.
Reply 92
Danietta
I would go without clothes... if men did. Wouldn't be bit odd just naked women everywhere and not men? It's just not fair :P

Alsooo, what about all the fatties?

Probably nothing would happen to them cos some people are attracted to overly obese people.

I don't understand why, that's just how it is.
Reply 93
ily_em
Could have worn shorts or a skirt instead of jeans :p: Also wearing sleeveless tops is more acceptable for women, which are nicer than T-shirts to wear in the heat.

True, but it was too late to change and I was silly for not checking the weather :o:.
Reply 94
maybesBABY
Probably nothing would happen to them cos some people are attracted to overly obese people.

I don't understand why, that's just how it is.

Ahh that's a point. I'll probably end up going out less. :s-smilie:
Reply 95
Danietta
Ahh that's a point. I'll probably end up going out less. :s-smilie:

Oh of course!

I'll be staying in more too :wink:.
you make a good argument sir
Leila_
You're pre-supposing i'm already wearing clothes :sly:

Oh, you anarchists are such teases. :coma:
Reply 98
Mr Mime
Try not to run, or walk really slowly? I bet you would be able to find lots of men who'd help to hold them for you, but I don't think many women would hold our bits whilst we were walking...unless they're really small/dwarfs...:erm:

I could give you the same advice :smile: I'm 5'1, I'd need a dwarf too :p:
Leila_
Really?

You best keep an eye on your inbox :perv:

I don't believe you would anyway. That's my opinion anyway.

Latest

Trending

Trending