The Student Room Group

RAF Airman Application Process

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Go to the AFCO... they can answer both :smile:
Reply 21
Hi Naigan,

A little off topic but its nice to find other recruits - I am due to go to PRTC and RTS on the same dates as you :smile:

Debs
Reply 22
Seems there's a fair few of us on here with the same dates then!
Reply 23

Naigan when you say you were waiting a year and a half for the IT Tech trade to 'open' could you elaborate on what you mean?
Reply 24
The trade was closed and I couldn't apply to join the RAF for that trade.
Reply 25
And the only way of finding out if it's open is to ring an AFCO i'm guessing?
Sarcou

It will be open pretty much office hours, Monday to Friday. I must say - your demonstration of initiative gives me great hope for your forthcoming application.
Reply 27
ProStacker
I must say - your demonstration of initiative gives me great hope for your forthcoming application.

Just give it 5 minutes... Someone will come along and shatter that new found hope of yours
Reply 28
Sarcou

That's the first stage. If it's closed you will then be told to call a number and register yourself, and you'll receive an e-mail when the trade opens.
Reply 29
Aaand I'm back from PRTC, and I'm also shattered, so will try and add to this thread sometime over the weekend, although I may make a new thread and refer to it from here.

Debzvee AV
Hi Naigan,

A little off topic but its nice to find other recruits - I am due to go to PRTC and RTS on the same dates as you :smile:

Debs

Hm, joining as Int Analyst?
Reply 30
Well done mate, look fwd to the info.
Reply 31
Hi Naigan,

Yes you found me. Which were you, did we speak?!
Reply 32
Debzvee AV
Hi Naigan,

Yes you found me. Which were you, did we speak?!

I think we spoke during that circle game, and I may have called you Dabz later on at the bar :p:
Reply 33
Come on guys. Keep the chatter to PMs.
Naigan, any more news on your time at PRTC?
Reply 35
Any chance of an update on your time at PRTC? Mine is coming up in Nov so any info would be great! :smile:
Reply 36
Hi guys, im looking for some help with my RAF filter interview. ive already found some really helpful stuff, but im looking for some information on EFT. I was hoping someone could help with the flying hours for each Fast Jet, Rotary, and Fixed Wing flying hours,
thanks

xx
Reply 37
Laurenlal
Hi guys, im looking for some help with my RAF filter interview. ive already found some really helpful stuff, but im looking for some information on EFT. I was hoping someone could help with the flying hours for each Fast Jet, Rotary, and Fixed Wing flying hours,
thanks

xx

If you're looking for EFT info, you're not applying for Airman. Use the search function.
Reply 38
Hey, any chance of an update on PRTC and RTC? Not necessarily from Naigan, but anyone who has been through the process recently?

Thanks
update on PRTC?

Quick Reply

Latest