The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
hey guys, Im Sarah, I'm studying English with Sociolinguistics and am a part of Grizedale College (There's only one...). JoeFen you said you're in Grizedale, whereabouts you staying hunny?
XXX
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
SarahL1
hey guys, Im Sarah, I'm studying English with Sociolinguistics and am a part of Grizedale College (There's only one...). JoeFen you said you're in Grizedale, whereabouts you staying hunny?
XXX

Grizedale - otherwise known as 'Prisoner Cell Block H'? :wink:
Cant be that bad surely :smile:
Best bar on campus according to my flatmates but I quit the bar crawl before we got there so I dont know
oh Gz IS that bad!!!!!

(there is a reason there is no plaster on the walls you know)

having said that it is one of the friendliest colleges on campus.
LittleMiss
oh Gz IS that bad!!!!!

(there is a reason there is no plaster on the walls you know)

having said that it is one of the friendliest colleges on campus.

Hehe.

The bar is good, if not a little small.

My favourite bar is Pendle :wink: - nothing to do with the fact it's my college!

Having said that, the new bars on Alexandra Park are very posh indeed.
Reply 45
danjc
Hehe.

The bar is good, if not a little small.

My favourite bar is Pendle :wink: - nothing to do with the fact it's my college!

Having said that, the new bars on Alexandra Park are very posh indeed.

i would agree, pendle for me is the best bar, its large inside with 2 floors, pool tables, good music and a good atmosphere. grizedale i dont like, my entire block went there on a hawaien night and left after 10 mins to go elsewhere. graduate i didnt like either, it felt 2 mature compared to other bars, plus it was small, lonsdale i thought was a really nice bar as well and cartmel was very nice too!
Reply 46
Lonsdale is the best bar, and you know it's true. :p:
Reply 47
Smiley_Me
Lonsdale is the best bar, and you know it's true. :p:

no lucy, what your meant to say is pendle is the best bar EVERRRR! i dont want to boast but....... well..... it is the best! hehe. anyway, slightly off topic lucy is good to see youve got here ok? how you enjoying it?
Reply 48
SarahL1
XXX

Block A on the ground floor. grizedale rooms are that bad yes :biggrin:
Reply 49
stevo87
no lucy, what your meant to say is pendle is the best bar EVERRRR! i dont want to boast but....... well..... it is the best! hehe. anyway, slightly off topic lucy is good to see youve got here ok? how you enjoying it?

I am having an ace time. I love it hehe. We should all meet up sometime. Now that would be strange...
Reply 50
Smiley_Me
I am having an ace time. I love it hehe. We should all meet up sometime. Now that would be strange...

yeh sounds like a cool idea. ive met dan already who is really cool and it would be good to get everyone to meet up at some point!
Smiley_Me

We should organise a meet up!
Reply 52
danjc
We should organise a meet up!

Lets do it then. If you want my extension number PM me for it.
Reply 53
Hey! I'm Kate, from liverpool and i'm studying Geogography as my major(biology as my minor). I'm in Lonsdale college! *simply the best* :biggrin: and i'm also flat mates with Lucy! Sorry about all the exclimation marks!! :smile:
Reply 54
Katius
Hey! I'm Kate, from liverpool and i'm studying Geogography as my major(biology as my minor). I'm in Lonsdale college! *simply the best* :biggrin: and i'm also flat mates with Lucy! Sorry about all the exclimation marks!! :smile:

Helloooo!

This is getting really bad how we communicate more over the internet... :rolleyes:
Reply 55
hehe, i know...you're only about three doors down from me! :p:
Reply 56
I've been lurking here for a few days and I've finally signed up :P Just thought I'd say hey!

I'm in Flyde :biggrin:
Thought I might introduce myself too! I'm in Cartmel, doing management!
Hi everyone. I'm not into forums that much, actually this is my second post on this one but since I'm having this awful headache that's keeping me awake I might as well introduce myself. My name is Paul, I'm a Bowland-er and I'm reading towards a management related degree. I'm kinda reluctant to disclose my major but I'm doing OWT which is my worse subject of three (it rimes!). Come to think of it again I think I can attribute the unfortunate condition I'm experiencing at the moment to spending most of my afternoong reading about the likes of Hegel, Feuerbach and Marx.
better than histograms and those bloomin balance sheets!

Latest

Trending

Trending