The Student Room Group
there's a big 2011 thread already.
Probably Chemistry at Oxford, Imperial, Durham, maybe some other places.
Reply 3
i'm only sure about one; international politics with french @ surrey.

gcses: 4 As 5Bs 1C
AS: not got results yet but i think BCCE, i flopped NICELY
Pharmaceutical chemistry at MMU
God Help Me
Hey guys :smile:

Please post the names of the Unis and the course.
I just want to have a general idea on what people are applying for.
If you can, please post your grades (gcse/a levels) too.

Thank you :smile: :smile:

Nottingham Trent and Birmingham City both for either Health and Social Care or Media and Communication & Society (BA Honours; Joint Degree). :grin:

Don't have A Levels but do have BTEC National Diploma Travel and Tourism Level 3: Predicted DMM/DDM and Key Skills Communication Level 2 and Adult Literacy Level 2 :proud: Everything's going to plan, however I need Functional Skills Maths at Level 2. :huff: :dontknow:
Hey guys..
I want to do Law, or Economics or Criminology.. but it all depends on my grades.. I have 3 options because I don't do Maths at A level, only got a B in GCSE, if I don't do as well as I hoped then I will do Criminology..
Where? So far realistically I would want to go to Surrey(number one choice). Notting Trent, Hull(but a bit too far) I live in London btw
Delight :)
Hey guys..
I want to do Law, or Economics or Criminology.. but it all depends on my grades.. I have 3 options because I don't do Maths at A level, only got a B in GCSE, if I don't do as well as I hoped then I will do Criminology..
Where? So far realistically I would want to go to Surrey(number one choice). Notting Trent, Hull(but a bit too far) I live in London btw

My sister studied Law at Nottingham Trent 10 years ago. Thanks to her degree at NTU, she now works for a regional solicitors law firm in Leamington Spa and she previously worked at a not so good but low middle classed solicitor's firm in Wolverhampton and Chesterfield.
So I would suggest you go to Nottingham Trent as they have a very high employability profile for their graduates. :wink: :yes:

Latest

Trending

Trending