The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
suz*2005
didn't get my choice of accommodation n got put in st marks, was not happy when i found out but just wondering who else has been put there. i'm just hoping theres some ppl there that r up 4 a good night out! at the moment it seems i'm the only 1! :frown:

Hey :smile: Ditto, I didnt get my choice of accomodation either and so im now going to St Marks. Hopefully its a blessing in disguise and at least now i now i wont b the only person there! :biggrin: What block you in?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
kiediskat
Hey :smile: Ditto, I didnt get my choice of accomodation either and so im now going to St Marks. Hopefully its a blessing in disguise and at least now i now i wont b the only person there! :biggrin: What block you in?

i'm in block L, what about u? the location's good, near city center 4 shopping and going out but also close 2 the uni so no 7 am wake up calls needed!
Reply 3
suz*2005
i'm in block L, what about u? the location's good, near city center 4 shopping and going out but also close 2 the uni so no 7 am wake up calls needed!

Im in block A, went out buying sum of my new kitchen stuff yesterday lol...cant believe how fast its coming round. Im moving in on the Saturday 17th.
Reply 4
kiediskat
Im in block A, went out buying sum of my new kitchen stuff yesterday lol...cant believe how fast its coming round. Im moving in on the Saturday 17th.

yep im moving on the 17th as well, i only live about 60 miles away so shuldnt take 2 long 2 get there. bought loads of crockery n kitchen utensils, not sure if i'll end up using it all though! my mum kinda went mad on buying stuff 4 me! im dead excited now, hope every1's up 4 a big night out on the saturday. :biggrin:
what r u studying?
Reply 5
suz*2005
yep im moving on the 17th as well, i only live about 60 miles away so shuldnt take 2 long 2 get there. bought loads of crockery n kitchen utensils, not sure if i'll end up using it all though! my mum kinda went mad on buying stuff 4 me! im dead excited now, hope every1's up 4 a big night out on the saturday. :biggrin:
what r u studying?

Im really excited too, kinda nervous as well. deffo up for sum gud nights out, i was worried at first wen i read that it was a 'quieter' place to live, hopefully not too quiet! Im studying cinema, photography and television studies how about u?
Reply 6
suz*2005
didn't get my choice of accommodation n got put in st marks, was not happy when i found out but just wondering who else has been put there. i'm just hoping theres some ppl there that r up 4 a good night out! at the moment it seems i'm the only 1! :frown:

hey just wondering what ur first choice was, and what kinda preferences u put suz2005? and same to u kiediskat? just wonderin coz im still waitin for my accom, to be allocated! so just seein who got where from their choices.
thanx x
Reply 7
sammygrr
hey just wondering what ur first choice was, and what kinda preferences u put suz2005? and same to u kiediskat? just wonderin coz im still waitin for my accom, to be allocated! so just seein who got where from their choices.
thanx x

hey, sorry to hear your still waiting :frown: i applied for henry price (due to it being on campus) and said i didnt really want to share a room, i didnt mind a mixed flat, didnt want to live with smokers as im a non smoker and they said they couldnt 'gaurantee' me a place because i chose not to share a room... i wasnt going to let that change my mind i thought 'what the hell, i aint beng blackmailed into sharing a room' and so it wa pretty ironic when i recieved my welcome pack from st marks :smile:

All in all, im now looking forward to going to st marks, it worked out for the best really and i believe everything happens for a reason so heres to st marks!! :biggrin:

good luck and hope it all works out for ya!!
Reply 8
hey sammygrr, i put that i didnt mind a mixed flat but that i didnt wanna share with smokers, also put that i wanted 2 b near the uni. i'm doing fashion design as well! have u studied it b4 or just done art a level? i'm real excited now, but a bit scared!

Latest