The Student Room Group

UCAS education section

Hi, I'm an applicant from Germany and I have problems with the UCAS education section. I selected the German Abitur as my qualification. I understand the stuff with the modules but how do I enter my predicted grades? Because the way I understood it is, that I create modules for the exams I haven't taken yet and just leave the box for the grade blank, so that this module will automatically appear in the reference section, where I can enter the predicted grades given to me by my tutor. But these modules just don't appear! The only box that appears in the reference section is the box for the overall grade. But I also need to provide single predicted grades for the exams I take for example in Maths or Chemistry. So how should I do this? Should I just enter the predicted grade into the education section and somehow mark it as a predicted grade by using brackets? It would be nice if someone could help me. Thanks
Reply 1
ilikesushi
Hi, I'm an applicant from Germany and I have problems with the UCAS education section. I selected the German Abitur as my qualification. I understand the stuff with the modules but how do I enter my predicted grades? Because the way I understood it is, that I create modules for the exams I haven't taken yet and just leave the box for the grade blank, so that this module will automatically appear in the reference section, where I can enter the predicted grades given to me by my tutor. But these modules just don't appear! The only box that appears in the reference section is the box for the overall grade. But I also need to provide single predicted grades for the exams I take for example in Maths or Chemistry. So how should I do this? Should I just enter the predicted grade into the education section and somehow mark it as a predicted grade by using brackets? It would be nice if someone could help me. Thanks

I would guess you should ask your tutor to include your predicted grades for maths and chemistry in the main body of the reference.

The education section is definitely not the right place to put them though.
No you need to enter grades in that box in the reference section. If you want to add more just add them at the bottom of the reference or something like that. Don't experiment with the education section.
Reply 3
Alright thanks, I'll just tell my tutor then to include the predicted grades in the reference for the subjects that are most relevant to my chosen course.

Latest