The Student Room Group

I find long haired women very attractive

I find women with long hair to be very attractive. When I say 'long', I mean that my preference is for waist length or longer. Ideally I like my girlfriends to have classic length hair. To illustrate what I mean, this video is pretty much my perfect woman: :drool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3Ojl7YzA2Q

Out of the 4 serious long term gf's that I've had in my life, three have had butt length hair and the other one was shoulder length. I realise that peronality is important too, and I also like other features, such as eyes, smile, body, but it is beautiful long hair that really does it for me.

The only problem is I tend to put long haired girls on a pedestal. I am normally a very confident guy and in general have no problems with the ladies, but when I get chatting up/flirting with a girl with very long hair I become a nervous, quivering wreck!

Does anyone else think long hair makes girls very attractive? If there are any girls with long hair reading this, what advice can you give me to get girls with long hair to like me?

Scroll to see replies

Girls with longer hair are just like girls with shorter hair, except the hair length of course. So just go for it.
Daveopoulos
I find women with long hair to be very attractive. When I say 'long', I mean that my preference is for waist length or longer. Ideally I like my girlfriends to have classic length hair. To illustrate what I mean, this video is pretty much my perfect woman: :drool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3Ojl7YzA2Q

Out of the 4 serious long term gf's that I've had in my life, three have had butt length hair and the other one was shoulder length. I realise that peronality is important too, and I also like other features, such as eyes, smile, body, but it is beautiful long hair that really does it for me.

The only problem is I tend to put long haired girls on a pedestal. I am normally a very confident guy and in general have no problems with the ladies, but when I get chatting up/flirting with a girl with very long hair I become a nervous, quivering wreck!

Does anyone else think long hair makes girls very attractive? If there are any girls with long hair reading this, what advice can you give me to get girls with long hair to like me?

Like this?

I'm all for long hair, but the girl in that video...that kind of length is almost slightly disgusting, imo. =/
I have hair down to my ass but tbh I don't want it to be my defining feature :p:
Reply 5
@ marcusmerehay

no, that isn't really what I find sexy...
Reply 6
longer hair is :sogood:

but I'm happy with just a little longer than shoulder length, you've gotta have enough to caress and mess with :P:
This is good news to me :yy:

The only difference between girls with long hair and girls with short hair is the length. Seriously, dude, it's not a big issue. Remember that any girl can grow or cut her hair, so it's not like having long hair is a permanent state.
Reply 8
Sadly we aren't living in the 80s anymore so this look as gone out a bit.
I know a few guys who like long hair........makes excellent pigtails.....:teehee:
Reply 10
Natha_Lite
Girls with longer hair are just like girls with shorter hair, except the hair length of course. So just go for it.

Not really, since hair styles say a lot about personality.
Hmmm, i agree. Most guys i know prefer that :biggrin:
Reply 12
I think most men prefer long hair. Most girls just look better with long hair. Maybe that long is a bit extreme though.
thanks for all that. i like men with legs.
Reply 14
bananaslug77
I have hair down to my ass but tbh I don't want it to be my defining feature :p:

To clarify, I like ladies with long hair, but that alone wouldn't be enough for me to have a relationship with someone. She would still need to have a nice personality, good looks, and share common interests with me e.g. cinema, shopping, eating out at restaurants, exercising at the gym etc.

Also, I went out with a girl with only shoulder length hair because I liked her personality, looks and thought I was in love with her at the time.

If I can get a girlfriend with long hair that would be great, but it is the person as a whole that is most important.
Reply 15
I like girls with long hair; I wouldn't necessarily put them on a pedastal though, but long hair (in this case meaning past shoulder length) is far more preferable to a girl with shorter hair then myself.
Fusion
Not really, since hair styles say a lot about personality.

Well yes to some extent but I don't think there are that different techniques to approaching longer haired girls to shorter hair girls.
Reply 17
To me it doesnt matter how long your hair is as long as it suits you, healthy looking hair is the most attractive.
Some girls look better with shorter hair.

I have long hair :smile: upto and around my waist
This is the shortest i would ever go with my hair length :

My hair is a little longer than kate's hair in the pic below, but her hair length in that pic is perfect imo :smile:

Reply 18
>Anna<
This is good news to me :yy:

The only difference between girls with long hair and girls with short hair is the length. Seriously, dude, it's not a big issue. Remember that any girl can grow or cut her hair, so it's not like having long hair is a permanent state.

How long is your hair? Wanna chat with me sometime Anna? :wink:

Seriously though, if I'm chatting to a girl with long hair at a bar, what sort of stuff should I talk about? Should I complement her on how pretty her hair is, for example? Or would that just be weird?
Ahhh dammit. I've just had my hair cut, to above shoulder length.
Bummer, well it looks like I won't be be getting guys anytime soon.
I never knew guys prefered girls with longer hair though..

Latest