The Student Room Group

Vote now! BIOL 5 how was it?

Poll

How do you think you did? (Honest opinions please!!)

Just wanted to see how people thought it was and maybe get an idea of grade boundaries. How many marks did you think you lost for definite? I think I lost maybe around twenty odd for realy stupid mistakes. This is for AQA BIOL5 just in case it caused any confusion!! Sorry!
Reply 1
the unit 5 stuff was ok (not great, but not a disaster :P), did all of dat, but the article bit was annoying. i didnt finish all the questions. i did the 7 mark on parkinsons. i talked about dbs, vagal nerve and electrotherapy. no idea for the quesiton on the fluid mosaic model :frown:
Reply 2
went bad for me couldn't concentrate so now i got no idea how i did...
Reply 3
hkcader
the unit 5 stuff was ok (not great, but not a disaster :P), did all of dat, but the article bit was annoying. i didnt finish all the questions. i did the 7 mark on parkinsons. i talked about dbs, vagal nerve and electrotherapy. no idea for the quesiton on the fluid mosaic model :frown:

which exam board are you talking about?
Reply 4
Markh1000
which exam board are you talking about?

Edexcel. lol am i in the wrong thread :woo:
Reply 5
hkcader
Edexcel. lol am i in the wrong thread :woo:

i dunno lol
i did aqa, i dunno which board the OP meant lot
Reply 6
hidden_shadow
Just wanted to see how people thought it was and maybe get an idea of grade boundaries. How many marks did you think you lost for definite? I think I lost maybe around twenty odd for realy stupid mistakes.

What exam board ?
AQA? Lol. Oh the confusion.
Reply 8
for the first question on the last page did anyone put summin bout inflammation, nd how it helps to repair damaged tissue?:cool:
Reply 9
i think it went well...
didnt like the respitation bit much(wtf compare seedlings nd summin else WTF.. I SAID THEY ARE DIFF SEPECESand organisms etc.. nd they have diff repsiration mechanisms)
i was a bit pissed with the article as i revised it into the ground, especally the first article page likewhat was going on there lol:woo:
BUT YEAH whats everyone elses thoughts?:curious:
Orihime
What exam board ?

AQA BIOL5
Reply 11
hidden_shadow
AQA BIOL5

Lemme direct you to this thread ....

Latest

Trending

Trending