The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I feel the resits went better just simply because we have a better understanding of the subject from the A2 modules. Hard to say until we get results though!

Good luck! :biggrin:
Reply 2
Zakky
Just wondering if you took January exams in year 12, how did they compare to your Summer exams?

Looking for some miracle results to boost Year 12 confidences :yes:

I did alot worse in my summer exams :sigh:
Maybe I got cocky cause I'd done well in january :dontknow:
But I think people who didn't do as well as they'd liked in january do alot better in june.
It's a big kick up the arse getting those results bac :yep:
Reply 3
I did take a couple in january.. but tbh I think I hadn't really made the 'step up' to A level by that point as I found them harder then any others Ive taken at A level.

Theyre definately a shock compared to GCSE, and I resat with much better grades in the summer.

Hope that gives you hope :P
jacko0892
I feel the resits went better just simply because we have a better understanding of the subject from the A2 modules. Hard to say until we get results though!

Good luck! :biggrin:

Noo, what I mean is(I'm assuming you're a year 13)

If you took exams in January 2009, how did they compare to Summer 2009 results? :smile:
Reply 5
I always do a lot better in January than the summer. Less exams mean I can dedicate more revision time to them, plus the grade boundaries tend to be lower.
Reply 6
Zakky
Noo, what I mean is(I'm assuming you're a year 13)

If you took exams in January 2009, how did they compare to Summer 2009 results? :smile:

Oh right i see...yeh im year 13.

Well I didnt take exams in Jan 09 but I have heard they tend to be easier to get higher results. Luck of the draw really

Latest