The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

TSR meet

Scroll to see replies

Focus08
"Hey, sorry to bother you, do you know anything about the Technical Safety Requirements talk we're supposed to attend this week?"

I didn't expect people to have been serious with this, but since they are, we're changing the date (Last day of the Fortnight)

And by last day of the fortnight you mean :holmes:

(I suggest the Sunday 17th)
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Focus08
"Hey, sorry to bother you, do you know anything about the Technical Safety Requirements talk we're supposed to attend this week?"

I didn't expect people to have been serious with this, but since they are, we're changing the date (Last day of the Fortnight)

Coolio.
Reply 62
Heh if I can make it I'm going to come just to ask people this

Reply 63
Where is this meet?
Reply 64
I'm up for it. Can't bloomin' wait.
Just posting my interest...

How come Sundays?
If I'm free I'll go
well i will be there if iam free and not doing anything.
Reply 68
Focus08
Note: New poll added

Note : I am bringing a lot of booze for the saturday, feel free to come down to cryfield :yes:
Mustard-man
Just posting my interest...

How come Sundays?

Less likely to clash with other events/ socials etc. Nothing decent on at the SU, noone goes to clubs etc. Sunday night is just pubtime/ assignment time.
Reply 70
Can I get in on this? :holmes:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 71
Right, what exactly is the deal with this? Where and when for certain?
Reply 72
I think all 7 people who are going to attend have voted by now.

SU somewhere?
miml
I think all 7 people who are going to attend have voted by now.

SU somewhere?

Choose The Duck/Terrace Bar. The Duck might be open until later.
Reply 74
Dnator
Note : I am bringing a lot of booze for the saturday, feel free to come down to cryfield :yes:

Rofl, within eyesight I have.. 3 bottles of normal vodka (one smirnoff black, one 50% danzka, one random ibiza vodka i bought out there in a ****** awesome bottle), a bottle of raspberry absolut, bottle of peach absolut, a 1L bottle of jager, a 70cl bottle of jager, a bottle of absinthe, bottle of "hierbas ibicencas", 2 mini bottles of jd, about 10 mini bottles of liqueurs.. a 1L bottle of JD, half a 70cl bottle and I think there's another one sitting behind my desk..

I have 2 bottles of homemade vodka too and a still, but I doubt the uni'll be too happy with me bringing a still..

That should keep me going for a night or two...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 75
mituozo
Rofl, within eyesight I have.. 3 bottles of normal vodka (one smirnoff black, one 50% danzka, one random ibiza vodka i bought out there in a ****** awesome bottle), a bottle of raspberry absolut, bottle of peach absolut, a 1L bottle of jager, a 70cl bottle of jager, a bottle of absinthe, bottle of "hierbas ibicencas", 2 mini bottles of jd, about 10 mini bottles of liqueurs.. a 1L bottle of JD, half a 70cl bottle and I think there's another one sitting behind my desk..

I have 2 bottles of homemade vodka too and a still, but I doubt the uni'll be too happy with me bringing a still..

That should keep me going for a night or two...

Shame I don't like vodka :frown: Sambuca and jager for me, and I was considering bringing a keg (one of those supermarket ones), not sure :s-smilie:
Reply 76
Dnator
Shame I don't like vodka :frown: Sambuca and jager for me, and I was considering bringing a keg (one of those supermarket ones), not sure :s-smilie:

Vodka's all good so long as you mix it.. I have this toffee flavouring stuff which makes even the ******** of vodka and enough sugar awesome. Sambuca gives me far too many flashbacks, we have a bar here at home where we'd traditionally finish at the end of a night out where they had £1 shots.. We'd have 2 shots of sambuca chased by an apple sourz. Whenever I taste it I get taken back there to many a messy occasion.

Either way, much of the first week I feel will be spent trying each and every piece of equipment in the performance weights room and drinking through my supply. :p: (bit counter-productive but hey!)
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 77
mituozo
Vodka's all good so long as you mix it.. I have this toffee flavouring stuff which makes even the ******** of vodka and enough sugar awesome. Sambuca gives me far too many flashbacks, we have a bar here at home where we'd traditionally finish at the end of a night out where they had £1 shots.. We'd have 2 shots of sambuca chased by an apple sourz. Whenever I taste it I get taken back there to many a messy occasion.

Either way, much of the first week I feel will be spent trying each and every piece of equipment in the performance weights room and drinking through my supply. :p: (bit counter-productive but hey!)

We should have a TSR gym meet
Reply 78
Dnator

Sounds good lol

And mixing vodka is the complete opposite of what you want... It'll only make you sick.
Besides drinks are for girls, does no one do shots in this country? :biggrin:

I'll probably just gonna bring like 2 bottles of vodka. Everyone else is going to bring loads of booze and I'm a lightweight anyway :yes:

I'm up for the meet if I don't forget about it
Reply 79
Dnator

I'll probs get walked on. Was back in gym today for the first time in ~4/5 weeks, was pretty miserable, all lifts down more or less.. Had 2 holidays, which were more or less non-stop eating/drinking, came back and did my shoulder in and had 2 nasty cases of manflu between.. Hopefully it's all out the system now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending