Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

TSR meet

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
piszczel
Sounds good lol

And mixing vodka is the complete opposite of what you want... It'll only make you sick.
Besides drinks are for girls, does no one do shots in this country? :biggrin:

I'll probably just gonna bring like 2 bottles of vodka. Everyone else is going to bring loads of booze and I'm a lightweight anyway :yes:

I'm up for the meet if I don't forget about it

I only drink shots of sambuca (love the stuff) and jaeger. Not sure how you will forget to go to the gym:rolleyes: - for example - I will be going to the gym on monday after lectures, what about you guys?

mituozo
I'll probs get walked on. Was back in gym today for the first time in ~4/5 weeks, was pretty miserable, all lifts down more or less.. Had 2 holidays, which were more or less non-stop eating/drinking, came back and did my shoulder in and had 2 nasty cases of manflu between.. Hopefully it's all out the system now!

No probs man I have just about recovered from a back/shoulder injury combo so still a way from the top of my game...just good to meet some like minded people to lift with.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 81
Dnator
I only drink shots of sambuca (love the stuff) and jaeger. Not sure how you will forget to go to the gym:rolleyes: - for example - I will be going to the gym on monday after lectures, what about you guys?

You know I never had jaeger or sambuca in my life. Sounds weird, I know, but I always seem to go for the "standard" alcohols (vodka, beer).

I'm definitely in the gym monday after lectures. Not sure what time yet, although I usually go around 5-6.

Also, I think everyone has a lecture at 9 in the morning on monday! Which reminds me of the fact that I'm sharing a bathroom with about 6 other people. Hope I don't have to get up hungover at some ungodly hour in the morning just to get a shower.
Reply 82
What's all this crap about vodka and spirts etc.

Drink wine people. It is the drink of GODS.
Reply 83
miml

While it is a great drink with a steak, it isn't especially great for a night out. Plus red wine is demon hangover material.
Reply 84
Whiskey and Coke is much preferable to beer I have to say. Red wine is for dinner parties.

I'm sure if we do end up doing a TSR meet it'll be a hoot :wink:
Reply 85
miml

The worst mornings of my life have been due to wine. If you enjoy wine so much you should try Amy Winehands, bottle of wine taped to each hand with masking tape and you can't take a bottle off until you've finished it.
Reply 86
oh man, i wish i knew about the TSR meet up when i was a fresher [if there was one] =( i had noo idea the TSR peeps aactually talk to each other in real life until a few months ago!! and i'm now in third year so it's too late for me now *cries*

you guys should totally meet up!! don't make the same mistake as me!

xxx
sara182
oh man, i wish i knew about the TSR meet up when i was a fresher [if there was one] =( i had noo idea the TSR peeps aactually talk to each other in real life until a few months ago!! and i'm now in third year so it's too late for me now *cries*

you guys should totally meet up!! don't make the same mistake as me!

xxx

we still have time :wink:
drinking is bad.. mmmmkay
JAKstriked
drinking is bad.. mmmmkay

YOUR FACE IS BAD
ahahah

(I'm just really bored...)

PS: I'm totally expecting your name to be Jack Striked in real life.
(edited 13 years ago)
Sliced Bread
YOUR FACE IS BAD
ahahah

(I'm just really bored...)

PS: I'm totally expecting your name to be Jack Striked in real life.

I could legally change it if you like?
JAKstriked
I could legally change it if you like?

That'd be swell.
Men's bathroom at University House. Don't forget to bring the bitches and hoes.
Subscribing. I shall be in attendance. 17/10 I take it.
Reply 94
I say let's meet in front of the students union, where the entrance to the freshers parties was.
I wanna go too but I'm not from that university. :frown:
Reply 96
Some people have been sent invites from an anonymous source. I got one too.

Here's the link for the rest of you: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=150394695001607#!/event.php?eid=150394695001607
(edited 13 years ago)
can't make it. alton towers ahoy
Reply 98
What's the plan? Copper rooms or Terrace bar?
JAKstriked
can't make it. alton towers ahoy

Can't believe you'd rather be with IRL friends than us.

Quick Reply

Latest