Soumak
hi

ive got offers from ucl, warwick and nottingham

for eco

cant decide where 2 go

the above statement will be true if LSE reject me
ne advice welcome

thanx

These posts seem to be getting more and more common. What advice is it that you want? you have be a little more specific. If you want someone to tell you which uni to pick then perhaps un isn't for you.
Reply 3
ur lucky 2 have those 3 offers
ims till waitin for warwick and lse

i would go for UCL - slightly higher in league tables than warwk/notts for eco...and london is the best city
Reply 4
At the moment I hate Notts cus they just rejected me but.....they're all good unis with a good reputation so I would make your choiced based on which you like best when you visit. UCL has the benefit of being in London - but do you like big cities? and do you mind it being so expensive?
Reply 5
*Riz*
At the moment I hate Notts cus they just rejected me but.....they're all good unis with a good reputation so I would make your choiced based on which you like best when you visit. UCL has the benefit of being in London - but do you like big cities? and do you mind it being so expensive?

i got rejected from notts 2 :s-smilie:
Reply 6
Soumak
hi

for eco

cant decide where 2 go

ne advice welcome

thanx

make a list of advantages. disadvantages for each eg. UCL - ads - social life, buzzin atmosphere etc etc dis - expensive
Reply 7
Soumak
hi

for eco

cant decide where 2 go

ne advice welcome

thanx

ucl is nicer, they got a bril library, funny proffesors, friendly students, a real intellectual vibe - their research, assessments are higher than the 2 unis mentioned abover, it;s in london which is a gr8 city, i love everything about it :smile: i'm accepting my offer there -so go! Actually also make sure u like the course structure there and whther u feel comfortable !

Latest