The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Every once in a while I guess.
If i ever get approached in the street it is by chav girls who are at least 2 years younger than me. Oh joy.
never ever ever. unless you mean old ladies or people asking for directions.
A ridiculous amount of time. When I was in the cinema the guy next to me tried eating my popcorn.
When I go to a libary I end up having to do book reviews for the person next to me. When I'm on the tube
some person starts telling me their life story. When I'm alone and I sit down in a cafe someone always sits next
to me and starts talking to me non stop. I mean if I'm sitting down alone in a cafe, which means I'm not with my
friends, that should hint that I want to be by myself right? Clearly not.

I'm not going to complain tooo much because most of the time they are friendly people and I like meeting new people.
Having said that, I also now have a long list of stalkers I'd rather do without :yy:

Rant over.
GoldenTriangle
For a second I thought you said you were 15. :p:
Nice pic, btw.

Aha so did that other guy :P: thank youuu it was on my birrrfday :biggrin:
themanbearpig
Id hit that..

:O but I didn't do nuttin!
I'll have you know I do martial arts >:[
be scurrrred
way to brag.

and for the record: Never. And that's the way I like it :smile:
pina.Love
every single day. I hate it.

hate girls like you! There are girls out there who don't get approached at all and you go on like 'urgh everyday guys find me attractive how annoying', that's basically what you are saying.

And on behalf of the guys how do expect them to find someone and how do you expect them to keep their confidence after talking to girls like you.
PrincessTrish
hate girls like you! There are girls out there who don't get approached at all and you go on like 'urgh everyday guys find me attractive how annoying', that's basically what you are saying.

This. Girls who say they don't like the attention of being approached are hyprocrites.
PrincessTrish

And on behalf of the guys how do expect them to find someone and how do you expect them to keep their confidence after talking to girls like you.

MrHappy_J
This. Girls who say they don't like the attention of being approached are hyprocrites.

Oh wow you guys jealous?
Why get so offended, I hate being approached, most of them obv just want sex what do you want me to do? Love the attention? Wear a burka?
Mrhappy_J - Do you know what hypocrite means?
Depends on what environment I am in. For example if I am in central London, I'll get approached a few times, but not that much.
My guy friends tell me that guys are scared to approach me because I seem intimidating and dismissive. They told me that after they have gotten to know me, they realised it wasn't true. I don't know how to react to that
Reply 71
In a club? Yes, at least once or twice every time I go. Seriously. Men do let a woman lie to you, they are suckers for a decent physique. Sad really.

On the street? No. Just the occasional stare and the popped collar faggots who just must ask me inept questions like "do you train?" or "how big are your arms?".

Retards.
pina.Love
Oh wow you guys jealous?
Why get so offended, I hate being approached, most of them obv just want sex what do you want me to do? Love the attention? Wear a burka?
Mrhappy_J - Do you know what hypocrite means?

I'm not jealous. As I said, I enjoy the freedom that comes with the fact that I'm never approached by males who, as you said, are probably only after one thing.
And yes I do know what hyprocrite means. What a stupid question.
Reply 73
Ben77mc
even when i'm at home :sexface:

Hmm, i think that might be molestation mate :yes:
Reply 74
ily_em
never :/

Lol same :woo:
MrHappy_J
I'm not jealous. As I said, I enjoy the freedom that comes with the fact that I'm never approached by males who, as you said, are probably only after one thing.
And yes I do know what hyprocrite means. What a stupid question.

if you really do know what it means, then why call me one?
pina.Love
if you really do know what it means, then why call me one?

because you are one? :p:

Wouldn't say it for nothing, would I?
MrHappy_J
because you are one? :p:

Wouldn't say it for nothing, would I?

would you care to explain why, because you make no sense...
Reply 78
Farooqi bean
Hmm, i think that might be molestation mate :yes:

:lol:

yeah, he's getting "approached" by his dad
pina.Love
would you care to explain why, because you make no sense...

*sigh*

because you pretend to dislike male attention, when in fact you love it and lap it up. that is the case with most girls who say they get approached a lot and dislike it.

Latest

Trending

Trending