The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

London_psycho
For anyone involved in a relationship, do you have a 1:1.09 height ratio by any chance?

5ft 3 and 6ft? :p:
Reply 41
Bah. I'm not great at maths but I think that means I'd need to date a guy who's 5'6. My boyfriend's a good 5 inches taller than that and I wouldn't have him any other way!
Reply 42
Hehee, well I'm 5'3 & my bf was 6'3 around christmas, but 6'4 now i think, lol & I love our heights!! ...and a whole lot more than that, obviously :p: :love:
maybe im being blond but what if you meet and the girl is wearing heels? surely that changes your height so he'd respond differently..? I'm 5foot, when flat on the ground, and all my bfs have been a lot taller than me like 5'9 to 6'2....it wasnt height that was a problem..
i dont think its true because im 5'3ish and my boyfriend is bout 6 '2
this is quite a boring thread really. of course there's no fixed ratio! its justanother useless theory. sorry, its just this kind of thing really annoys me!
Are you Barbie and Ken?

What do you mean? LOL!
I didn't think talking out of your arse could get you anywhere in life. Evidently, reassessment is required.
Reply 48
Rubbish! I'm 5 ft 3 and my boyf is 6 ft 2! :rolleyes:
Im a little over 6"1 and my preferred height range for a girl is around 5"3-5"10.
I fancy a few guys but their heights are quite different. One is average/shortish at 5'7'' so around my height and the other is around 6ft. But I didn't decide I was attracted to them because of their looks-personality and hairstyles!!

Latest

Trending

Trending