The Student Room Group

why aren't english guys jealous about their gf's/mums/female relatives

Where I'm from its impossible to find a man walking with his gf whose wearing a mini skirt, talking to/dirty dancing with other men because the men are jealous about their gf's and want them to themselves only. No sharing. She should also be modest and well covered- exceptinfront of her man-- not a slave to society and the media e.g. no pain no gain attitude of girls klling themselves wearing heels then getting blisters and all on so called "girls nights out"..why?? when you know you have a bf who loves you at home waiting for you?? don't say "it makes them feel better to dress this way" because it DOESNT:eek3:

A few english girls I have met go on about how the dnt want their man to be a "control freak" or controlling but secretly they love it when he calls to ask where they are, where theyre eating, if they need anything etc which you dont find in english guys because their attitude is mostly "its your life, do what you want, wear what you want, go out with who you want, even if its your ex bf who you can supposedly be just "friends" with even though you shared a bed one day...can somebody explain this? even if trust is there..boy and girl? in one bed--will defo lead to things...or is it becaus they know secrely but dont want to admit it to themselves?

We have a saying which says because the english eat the flesh of te pig, they have learnt not to be jealous

And if you DO find a jealous man in the Uk hes usually either black or asian.

GIRLS/GUYS whats your take on this? Have you ever wished you gf /bf to be more jealous and protective of you then they are? from your friends and what youve seen, do you see this too?

Scroll to see replies

While I kind of agree with your post, I have to ask - why would eating pig flesh make someone less jealous? What has that got to do with it? :s-smilie:
Oh and out of interest, where are you from?
Reply 2
tazarooni89
While I kind of agree with your post, I have to ask - why would eating pig flesh make someone less jealous? What has that got to do with it? :s-smilie:
Oh and out of interest, where are you from?

pigs arent jealous
they let their partners sleep with any other pig
front of them thats why i cant go into the science in this post but im sure if you read up on it you will know why...as muslims...we dont eat pig as w know it contains many parasites like trichenella spiralis which is not killed off during cooking..and the meat of the pig contains more choleterol (not good for arteries) more than any other meat. Plus we cant eat them as they are similar blood group to humans (hence used in blood transfusion sometimes)
Reply 3
Its a thing called trust, my girl goes on nights out with her friends while i go out with mine (though she doesnt dress slutty or dirty dance) its impossible for a relationship to work if you are round the other person 24/7 with no breaks from each other, so we go out seperately to relax with our friends-.
Reply 4
aspiration
Where I'm from its impossible to find a man walking with his gf whose wearing a mini skirt, talking to/dirty dancing with other men because the men are jealous about their gf's and want them to themselves only. No sharing. She should also be modest and well covered- exceptinfront of her man-- not a slave to society and the media e.g. no pain no gain attitude of girls klling themselves wearing heels then getting blisters and all on so called "girls nights out"..why?? when you know you have a bf who loves you at home waiting for you?? don't say "it makes them feel better to dress this way" because it DOESNT:eek3:

A few english girls I have met go on about how the dnt want their man to be a "control freak" or controlling but secretly they love it when he calls to ask where they are, where theyre eating, if they need anything etc which you dont find in english guys because their attitude is mostly "its your life, do what you want, wear what you want, go out with who you want, even if its your ex bf who you can supposedly be just "friends" with even though you shared a bed one day...can somebody explain this? even if trust is there..boy and girl? in one bed--will defo lead to things...or is it becaus they know secrely but dont want to admit it to themselves?

We have a saying which says because the english eat the flesh of te pig, they have learnt not to be jealous

GIRLS/GUYS whats your take on this? Have you ever wished you gf /bf to be more jealous and protective of you then they are? from your friends and what youve seen, do you see this too?

It's called trust, if you really trust your girlfriend then even if shes kipping in her ex's bed if he tries anything she will reject him. Either that or he's so **** scared of you he wouldn't dare try anything because you hurt him so badly he would never be able to pronounce his r's again.
Reply 5
DannySpeed
Its a thing called trust, my girl goes on nights out with her friends while i go out with mine (though she doesnt dress slutty or dirty dance) its impossible for a relationship to work if you are round the other person 24/7 with no breaks from each other, so we go out seperately to relax with our friends-.

iat the trust should be there otherwis there would be no relationship, but you dont get jealous when she goes out all bare legged shoulders, breast everything on parade for the world to see>???
Reply 6
aspiration

Er, how on earth do you know these things?
Reply 7
Libtolu
It's called trust, if you really trust your girlfriend then even if shes kipping in her ex's bed if he tries anything she will reject him. Either that or he's so **** scared of you he wouldn't dare try anything because you hurt him so badly he would never be able to pronounce his r's again.

Thats the dumbest thing Ive ever heard.
Either your sexually inexperienced or virgin..soryy! because every1 knows what happens when a guy spoons a girl in bed ?? I ask you would you allow it for your bf to hug his ex gf in bed? If he was staying at hers? would you say I trust you then?
Reply 8
aspiration
iat the trust should be there otherwis there would be no relationship, but you dont get jealous when she goes out all bare legged shoulders, breast everything on parade for the world to see>???

But she doesnt lol, she dresses moderately, doesnt cover everything but not exactly flashing everything about shes a shy person.
Reply 9
aspiration
pigs arent jealous
they let their partners sleep with any other pig
front of them thats why i cant go into the science in this post but im sure if you read up on it you will know why...as muslims...we dont eat pig as w know it contains many parasites like trichenella spiralis which is not killed off during cooking..and the meat of the pig contains more choleterol (not good for arteries) more than any other meat. Plus we cant eat them as they are similar blood group to humans (hence used in blood transfusion sometimes)

unlike cows chickens sheep and pretty much all other animals? you do realise the same bull shags a whole herd in which case the cows are letting their partner sleep with all the other cows.

Please when islam or any other religion actually comes up with a decent scientifical answer where we have objective sources tell me otherwise go do some biology or is it banned because maybe :eek: you may even learn about evolution.
Reply 10
Dayxn2
Er, how on earth do you know these things?

Because Im a girl
and which girl doesnt like it when her bf calls to ask about her
??

Obviosuly you seem inexperienced you and ur gf probably live in 2 different bubbles like most i saw in uk
Reply 11
aspiration
Because Im a girl
??

Obviosuly you seem inexperienced you and ur gf probably live in 2 different bubbles like most i saw in uk

Your assuming every female is as narrow minded as you?
Reply 12
aspiration
Thats the dumbest thing Ive ever heard.
Either your sexually inexperienced or virgin..soryy! because every1 knows what happens when a guy spoons a girl in bed ?? I ask you would you allow it for your bf to hug his ex gf in bed? If he was staying at hers? would you say I trust you then?

If i had an ex bf i would like to know what happened. but anyway this is why muslim men are so ****** up my gf nd me went to turkey and there all ******* pervs, over here i feel i can trust her to reject blokes and for blokes not to force themselves on her. Why do muslim think that every bloke is as perverted as them? so if you as a girl were in a bed with man other than your boyfriend and he tried it on would you shag him because you seem to be saying is that because hes a guy and your a girl you wouldn't be able to resist? :rolleyes:
aspiration
Because Im a girl
??

thought you weren't allowed to date in islam? :rolleyes:
Reply 14
Libtolu
unlike cows chickens sheep and pretty much all other animals? you do realise the same bull shags a whole herd in which case the cows are letting their partner sleep with all the other cows.

Please when islam or any other religion actually comes up with a decent scientifical answer where we have objective sources tell me otherwise go do some biology or is it banned because maybe :eek: you may even learn about evolution.

i dont need to learn anything when everything is in our quran.its the perfect book
i suggest you d your research first
http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/index.php
Reply 15
why does eating pig flesh make us more down to earth and realistic? not to mention treating women like people not slaves?
Reply 16
Better a slave to society than a slave to "her man"s wishes
Reply 17
Libtolu
If i had an ex bf i would like to know what happened. but anyway this is why muslim men are so ****** up my gf nd me went to turkey and there all ******* pervs, over here i feel i can trust her to reject blokes and for blokes not to force themselves on her. Why do muslim blokes think that every bloke is as perverted as them?

loool i think theyre hot because of the weather ad genes
english guys dont get a hard on when holding hands talking to a girl !! they can barely get a floppy after hours of suckkkling ooooooool and u know it :wink:
you want it explained? it did not used to be like this. it happened after the sexual revolution in 60's 70's and when women gained more independance during the 20th century.

now women feel free to do what ever they want, and they want to copy what hollywood does, which is look sexy, and they like to be the prettiest girl so they compete.

not all girls are like this, but a hell of a lot

its not going to change so you will have to get used to it
Reply 19
maxfire
Better a slave to society than a slave to "her man"s wishes

So when you get a gf. IF you get one, listening to what "people" think, s more important than listening to what YOU think>? ahaaa each to their own