arghhhhh my first room mate eeekkkkkk
raquel22
Flat 34 Room 3!!

add me on facebook alex bradbury [email protected]
Reply 63
Hiyaa I'm in Flat 55 room 7.x
Reply 64
Heeyy im in flat 35, room 5..

Also, does any1 know anything about car parking spaces, do we have them at roeburn hall?? x
Reply 65
Bec-kee.
Heeyy im in flat 35, room 5..

Also, does any1 know anything about car parking spaces, do we have them at roeburn hall?? x

Doesn't look like they encourage cars:

http://www.uclan.ac.uk/study/accommodation/faqs.php

Can I bring my Car?

All students living in University or Private Halls of Residence will not be eligible for a permit under any circumstances, except Blue Badge holders who will automatically be eligible for a University Priority permit. All students are however eligible for a 'weekends and evenings only' permit.
Reply 66
Ahh okays, that kinda sucks!

thankyooou very much for the helpp.x
Reply 67
Bec-kee.
Ahh okays, that kinda sucks!

thankyooou very much for the helpp.x

You're welcome! It does suck a bit, but to be fair Roeburn is only 5/10 minutes walk from the campus and from the town centre shops, so its not too bad!
Reply 68
paulb79
You're welcome! It does suck a bit, but to be fair Roeburn is only 5/10 minutes walk from the campus and from the town centre shops, so its not too bad!

:smile: Yepp thats true.. I doubt id need my car for things like that, im just veryy close to family and friends so id need my car there to travel home whenever i wanted and needed to.. Soo im still unsure wether to live in, especially if we dont get a car parking space.x
Reply 69
Bec-kee.
:smile: Yepp thats true.. I doubt id need my car for things like that, im just veryy close to family and friends so id need my car there to travel home whenever i wanted and needed to.. Soo im still unsure wether to live in, especially if we dont get a car parking space.x

I guess you can always try and apply for a permit? Nothing to lose!

If not, the train station is 5 minutes away!
Reply 70
paulb79
I guess you can always try and apply for a permit? Nothing to lose!

Yeah, i think im going to ring tomorrow and find out for definate about things..
ooh i didnt no the train station was that close, well thats another thing to think about haha!!
thankyou again for the help :smile:
Reply 71
paulb79

Heyy again..
Do you know what the train station is called??
Reply 72
Bec-kee.
Heyy again..
Do you know what the train station is called??

Preston I guess? There's only 1 train station in Preston as far as I know, and its approx 10 minutes walk from the Roeburn Halls if I remember correctly (I walked it on an open day in the rain :biggrin: )

The railway line runs alongside one of the Roeburn blocks too!
Reply 73
Heya I am in Flat 58, Room 5! :smile:
Reply 74
hey im in flat 10, anyone else in theree yet? :smile:
Reply 75
Flat 18 Room 6 or 7 aha :smile:
Reply 76
Flat 48 Room 3
Reply 77
I'm in Flat 51, Room 6.
Anyone flat 37???? x i cant find anyone....ive got a scary feeling im living on my own for the next year!!! xoxo
Reply 79
Sophie Bertenshaw
Anyone flat 37???? x i cant find anyone....ive got a scary feeling im living on my own for the next year!!! xoxo

I wouldn't worry, I'm going to have flat 49 to myself I think! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending