The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
HumanNature1992
Ohh:sad:

I put your sentence in a translator website,

Then I formed a sentence in English "Let me ask you this, What came first the chicken or the egg" and translated it to that^

I guess we're both not meant to be Spanish :frown:

haha, well it was the kfc bucket, then the chicken , then the internet.

ye, although i can order a beer and ask for a recipt in spanish
Reply 21
Mr.Singh
you using the book with that happy dog who cant F*kin read...WHAT DOG READS A BOOK AND PANTS!?!?! wtf is wrong with that dog.
yeah that books alrite i think. nice and concise, cba with overloads of info

I can't stop laughing at the dog comment!

I'm also cramming, I kept thinking the exam was ages away!
Mr.Singh
haha, well it was the kfc bucket, then the chicken , then the internet.

ye, although i can order a beer and ask for a recipt in spanish

What about the egg:frown:

LOL who asks for a reciept for beer:hmmmm2: ..at least its something though :yes:
Reply 23
I can't believe the exam is here. Oh, god, and i haven't even started research methods. Please kill me :smile:

Anyone know if the questions for RM would be completely different from the January paper?

Thank you guys!! :biggrin:

P.S: Positive Rep for the best response. I promise!! :smile:
Mr.Singh
you using the book with that happy dog who cant F*kin read...WHAT DOG READS A BOOK AND PANTS!?!?! wtf is wrong with that dog.
yeah that books alrite i think. nice and concise, cba with overloads of info

Yeah, think it's called Ellie or something! Im gonna have nightmares about that bloody dog, especially when i fail. Noooo its rubbish, the informations just vomited at you and they use loads of jargon and don't explain it and it's like information overload! Ahhh wish i could dispose of it, but i'd quite like my fiver back :wink:
Reply 25
I have made the hard, and some what difficult desicion (actually i don't care) not to revise media influences on social behaviour.... I know i know, but it has come up twice now, and my method of skipping out previous exam questions for Unit 3 worked fine and I didn't get caught out.

what with it still being fairly new, aqa (for once) seem to be being quite nice with questions and not repeating previous ones..
Reply 26
HumanNature1992
What about the egg:frown:

LOL who asks for a reciept for beer:hmmmm2: ..at least its something though :yes:

yeah the egg comes out of the kfc bucket, cmon its common sence....:p:
i duno mate, its like 5 words, la cuenta pour favour senor. haha im so bi lingual, So crap at english tho :/
Reply 27
I'm dreading this exam. I'm okay with Schizophrenia but Anomalistic and RM... shoot me.
Whussat? 52 UMS for an A? Phew, this might just be survivable. Had a look over Schizophrenia and Media- no way I can remember that many studies ¬____¬
Reply 29
olivia_w92
Yeah, think it's called Ellie or something! Im gonna have nightmares about that bloody dog, especially when i fail. Noooo its rubbish, the informations just vomited at you and they use loads of jargon and don't explain it and it's like information overload! Ahhh wish i could dispose of it, but i'd quite like my fiver back :wink:

You wont fail!!
that dogs hair cut fails, it fails at being a dog. STUPID FU*CKING DOG!
nono read a double page spread, look at the summary page, then read it again, and then leave it. thats all i do. yeah i do get u, i just try and concentrate on the important highlighted words..
hope you get it :] xx
Reply 30
b1505
I can't stop laughing at the dog comment!

I'm also cramming, I kept thinking the exam was ages away!

yeah, i realised it was fast approaching...and hid in my bathroom with doodle jump and Four Year Strong and my chemistry books :biggrin:
Reply 31
Me toooooooooooo :frown: Schizo and Media. Schizo is fine but I hate media so much. Only need 33% for an A, but would love the A*.
Media and Depression, doesnt help the fact i have an exam on the same day and dont have a clue about research methods
exams on weds, i spent all day today relaxing.
im dead.
hollywoodbudgie
Ahhh it's my last exam and my brain has melted.

See?

I'm studying the schizophrenia, addictive behaviour and research method stuff :cry:

Im doin that as well!!! feel like my brain is gonna explode!!!
Reply 35
I'm so screwed.
It's my last exam so I'm thinking about my Leaver's Ball on Wednesday evening and my birthday on Thursday...
I actually don't care anymore, which is probably not the best attitude to have seeing as I got a C last year and so I actually need a decent mark on this paper... Oh well.
Reply 36
Nadiiiiia
I had Chem5 today so I was only really revising for that and my other exams before.

Psychology exam is on Wednesday and I have started revision for it today. :s-smilie:

Oh well, it seems the less revision I do for Psych, the better my mark is :p:

Hey...chem5 paper - was there a blank page after question 6 or what?
I seem to have completely missed q7 and I have no idea how :s-smilie:
Reply 37
aimz08
Hey...chem5 paper - was there a blank page after question 6 or what?
I seem to have completely missed q7 and I have no idea how :s-smilie:

Yea there was. A blank page crossed out saying turn to the next page at the top. I thought when I saw it, I bet some people will think this is the last page. They ought to have made the message more prominent really. =/
Its really odd- because I know that the psych exam tomorrow is my last it like I'm winding down already and not revising. :s-smilie: Not...Good...
Reply 39
HighSkies
Its really odd- because I know that the psych exam tomorrow is my last it like I'm winding down already and not revising. :s-smilie: Not...Good...

same its gna be such an anti climax. might go and hammer my face with 14 hours straight now...and it might feel better after :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending