The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
MTR_10
Public eye? Why would the public be interested in this side of him? How more 'uncultured' can this country become?

We're uncultured, I agree. But as you can see from Ashley Cole, John Terry, Tiger Woods etc. We lap this stuff up and more importantly, it sells papers.
Aphotic Cosmos
They're from Liverpool.

:teehee:

:five: Well said!

EDIT: Post 999! :woo:
Reply 62
Antpants
We're uncultured, I agree. But as you can see from Ashley Cole, John Terry, Tiger Woods etc. We lap this stuff up and more importantly, it sells papers.

Why does it sell so well in the UK and USA in comparison to other European countries? I don't see any of the German or Spanish players involved in 'scandals'.
Reply 63
Wouldn't be suprising if Stevie G did it. Their all at it. None of this compares to the three sunderland players who roasted a 16 yr old girl. Though judging from the video she did look older
Reply 64
I heard Gerrard picks his bum then sniffs his finger.
seb22
It's the same source from every football forum. Never said it was my own material..Epic Fail of sarcasm on your account :yep:

Posting it without quote or reference implies that it's your own...
Plagarism claims on a rumour.

I've seen it all.
Mithra
Bloody hell people, Alex Curran DOES NOT HAVE A SISTER.

Christ how gullible are some people.

Sister could easily be referring to sister-in-law.
DontBuyTheSun
Plagarism claims on a rumour.

I've seen it all.

It's not the rumour, it's the exact post word by word.
Ronaldo VII
Sister could easily be referring to sister-in-law.

DontBuyTheSun
You do realise how rumours work don't you.

Well I know that when 98% of people (Anfield fanboys who refuse to accept anything negative about their lovely club don't count) believe something, there's a good chance there's something in it.

By the way, you can identify these fanboys by traits like they believe Michael Shields was innocent, the Americans are 100% responsible for the club's failings, defending Benitez to the last and having usernames like "Don't Buy The Sun".
Reply 71
DontBuyTheSun

nice one! :smile: couldnt have put it better myself...
Reply 72
At least Terry and Gerrard have something in common, they're both *****.

Anyway, Terry lost his armband when his story came out in public, Gerrards hasn't yet so you can see why his armband wasn't taken away.

But yeah, they're both *****.
Reply 73
Why do people keep saying that Terry slept with his best mate's girlfriend?

He didn't. He slept with his best mate's ex-girlfriend. Doesn't excuse him for his behaviour, but it's not the same thing.

As for the story, even if it's true it doesn't exactly shed Terry in a good light. What he did had the potential to cause unrest in the camp because Bridge was in the squad and the players know him etc. That said, I find most of the story is highly unlikely for reasons already mentioned. The players having a rift where Beckham intervened would not surprise me at all, knowing what our players are like...
MTR_10
Why does it sell so well in the UK and USA in comparison to other European countries? I don't see any of the German or Spanish players involved in 'scandals'.

Check out the allegations surrounding some French players and their alleged involvement with a prostitute. Hilarity tbh. Ribery and a few others are alleged to have been involved...
Reply 75
MrPhil
Why do people keep saying that Terry slept with his best mate's girlfriend?

He didn't. He slept with his best mate's ex-girlfriend. Doesn't excuse him for his behaviour, but it's not the same thing.

As for the story, even if it's true it doesn't exactly shed Terry in a good light. What he did had the potential to cause unrest in the camp because Bridge was in the squad and the players know him etc. That said, I find most of the story is highly unlikely for reasons already mentioned. The players having a rift where Beckham intervened would not surprise me at all, knowing what our players are like...

It takes two to tango.
Reply 76
Marshyy
At least Terry and Gerrard have something in common, they're both *****.

Gerrard seems more of a scally than a ****. Whilst he's been in a few bits of bother, it's all stuff that isn't exactly uncommon in a fair few places.

Terry however is just a bare faced ****. Everything about the **** just reeks of being a total **** and everything we hear about him as an individual seems to reinforce that everyone around the **** thinks he's a **** too. He can actually seem to diminish the ****ness of Cole when stood together, such is the aura of **** he gives out. What an utter ****.
Reply 77
Panthalic
Gerrard seems more of a scally than a ****. Whilst he's been in a few bits of bother, it's all stuff that isn't exactly uncommon in a fair few places.

Terry however is just a bare faced ****. Everything about the **** just reeks of being a total **** and everything we hear about him as an individual seems to reinforce that everyone around the **** thinks he's a **** too. He can actually seem to diminish the ****ness of Cole when stood together, such is the aura of **** he gives out. What an utter ****.

Big fan of John Terry then, I take it?
ozzyoscy
I heard Gerrard picks his bum then sniffs his finger.

How come you have offers from all those sweet universities and can you apply to both Oxford and Cambridge??
Reply 79
This is difficult to believe. For one thing, this rumour has been around for a few months now with apparently hitting the papers "within two weeks". Like I said, this has been an Internet rumour for two months. Originally it was supposedly a 16 year old, and now it's his sister? There's no evidence to any of this either

elli_emc
That's between scousers though, that's animal magnetism.

:laugh:

Latest