The Student Room Group

McFLY Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
it had to be said - obviously he's wrong about some things, he's a Liverpool fan for a start...
Reply 21
Aww, leave McFly alone!

Liverpool fan..pah! He can't say anything!
Haha OBVIOUSLY he is wrong about some things...

Ah I love that song!Lol.

What's everyone's favourite song by McFly?
I like "Nothing" off the new album and "Down By The Lake" from the first one. They're all great for the most part, but those are my favourites
Nothing is cute!

I like Too Close for Comfort and Ultraviolet most from the new album...old album I liked Obviously,Saturday Night,Met This Girl,Unsaid Things and Not Alone...lol.

Down By The Lake is NOT one of my favourites...I just remember how out of tune it was on tour(god Tom!)
Scottus_Mus
I'll join! I love McFly :biggrin:

:eek: scottus! i never see you outside the Loony party forum :redface:

I also agree! :biggrin: their music does have something which makes them much better than the likes of Busted *shudders*

Love their song, 'ill be ok' :biggrin:
Reply 26
Woo! Another member!

I absolutely love I Wanna Hold You, She Falls Asleep, and Memory Lane, and I've Got You. From Room On The 3rd Floor, I love Met This Girl, Not Alone, and Saturday Night!

Any of you guys going to see them on tour?
Memory Lane<3 I can't decide if I prefer the unreleased,old version though.

I Wanna Hold You is good...especially the "Attention please...." bit.

I'm going to see them at Wembley.I have my "I sh**gged the drummer" top and my "Harry bang me like your drums..." banner all nice and ready!

Ah I'm a teenie at heart!

Where is everyone else seeing them?
Reply 28
Haha, "Harry bang me like your drums" Class! I'm a teenie as well...I'm trying to get backstage! I'm also going to go to this club they were in last year when I saw them, so hopefully I'll meet them properly!

Im seeing them at the MEN in Manchester in...12 days now seeing as its past 12!

If I got a banner they wouldn't be able to see it because my seats are right at the back :frown:
saiyamana
:eek: scottus! i never see you outside the Loony party forum :redface:

I also agree! :biggrin: their music does have something which makes them much better than the likes of Busted *shudders*

Love their song, 'ill be ok' :biggrin:

Hey dear :biggrin:

I love all their first album. Am listening to their second album at the minute. They are coming to Sheffield soon so I might go and see em. I plan to steal Dougie hehe
Reply 30
If you plan to steal Dougie, you've got some stiff competition :wink:

Is it wrong to like him, even though im 19?! :redface:
Reply 31
Do McFly actually play live, as a 4 piece, or do they do the classic Busted trick of not actually having their guitars plugged in and having a backing band of about 8 musicians behind them?

I like their songs, don't get me wrong, but I can't stand it when bands try to pull off a 'live' act when really it's the same as Peter Andrea miming to his latest flop.
Reply 32
Nope, they definately perform live.

I was watching something this morning where they played Ultraviolet live, and you could it was live, with them actually playing
Kittennffc
If you plan to steal Dougie, you've got some stiff competition :wink:

Is it wrong to like him, even though im 19?! :redface:

I am going to steal him lol. He can come and live in my bed with me and ted :biggrin:
Reply 34
Scottus_Mus
I am going to steal him lol. He can come and live in my bed with me and ted :biggrin:

Lol, thats so cute! Not gona happen I'm afraid, unless you come to my house and steal him from there :wink:

Man, I love that boy! I'm really starting to get into Danny now though...
Kittennffc
Lol, thats so cute! Not gona happen I'm afraid, unless you come to my house and steal him from there :wink:

Man, I love that boy! I'm really starting to get into Danny now though...

Dougie all the way for me!
Reply 36
Lol, I'm 3/4 Dougie, 1/4 Danny at the moment, but anything can happen!

Gotta love the lip ring on him though!
Reply 37
Ill join :smile: as long as if we get a little society avatar its of harry mcfly and his mullet :love: lol
Reply 38
Woo, more members!

Members:

kittennffc
Lil Lee Lee
cherrychocolate
cleas001
Scottus_Mus
cutie_catty
saiyamana
poptart86

We do need an avatar, I agree, just not of Harrys mullet! :wink: