The Student Room Group

McFLY Society

Scroll to see replies

Bangers+Mash
When I saw them at the Wolvo lasy month it wasnt so great.
not so much the band, but it was more to do with the arena.
Wolverhampton civic IMO is not a great place, too crowded (I saw fighting and people fainting in the standing) we were on the balcony...and were not allowed to stand up once.

Still I think my sister and cousing enjoyed it enough anyway. we had a good view i guess.
(also, I preferred the support act) :wink:

Gotcha!! :tongue:

I saw them at Brighton - we were allowed to stand up on the balcony :wink:
Stray_talk
Gotcha!! :tongue:

I saw them at Brighton - we were allowed to stand up on the balcony :wink:

:woo:
My excuse stands: my sister and cousin are too young to go on their own!
Although to be fair, I have become disensitised to mcfly now. Especially how often it is played in my house.

The balcony barrier thing is too low at the Wolvo civic, so if you fall....you fall down into the people below. Bloody rubbish.
ooh, looks like I found my new home on TSR ^_^ haha

I've only seen them once the the Glasgow SECC for the radio:ACTIVE tour, 'twas pretty good :smile:
Ah a new member, after over a year of no posts! :p:
haha oh dear, I didn't realise it had been that long with no posts!

Need to get this place up and running again :P

Don't know if this has been done already here, but favourite member?? :smile:
Yes, its been done.

Mine's Harry :smile: Always and forever :smile: Cannae resist a drummer, me :wink:
haha, I should've known XP

I'm a Tom girl myself, it's that one dimple....
Bangers+Mash
When I saw them at the Wolvo lasy month it wasnt so great.
not so much the band, but it was more to do with the arena.
Wolverhampton civic IMO is not a great place, too crowded (I saw fighting and people fainting in the standing) we were on the balcony...and were not allowed to stand up once.

Still I think my sister and cousing enjoyed it enough anyway. we had a good view i guess.
(also, I preferred the support act) :wink:

fighting at a mcfly gig? what ever next
Reply 648
Mcflys new single- Party Girl- I love it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6g3nBMY1Rk
Reply 649
Major McFly love here (L) :smile:
yas8
Mcflys new single- Party Girl- I love it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6g3nBMY1Rk

Sell outs
oh god
They don't sound like McFly anymore, they sound like an older JLS, and while I like JLS, I preferred McFly the way they were :/
Hello guys, being an Entertainment mod and now a social group mod, just checking that you're all sorted/happy in here for your group leader and deputy leaders? Any of the leaders now confused as to how to manage the group? If the leader/a deputy could quote or PM me, that'd be great. If people think there aren't any leaders that are still active and are desperate to lead the soc, please quote me too. Thanks. :smile:
Reply 654
I love mcfly. I can't wait for the new album :smile:
i love shine a light! and is anyone a member on the website?
kittennffc
:wavey:

Hi, I've been going round the social groups since the upgrade making sure all the leaders are active and are happy with their groups. I notice you haven't spotted my previous post about this and I'm just making sure that you're still happy to lead the group? If not, you can use the transfer request button on the main group page to pass it over to anybody willing.

Thanks,
CS
Original post by Champagne Supernova
Hi, I've been going round the social groups since the upgrade making sure all the leaders are active and are happy with their groups. I notice you haven't spotted my previous post about this and I'm just making sure that you're still happy to lead the group? If not, you can use the transfer request button on the main group page to pass it over to anybody willing.

Thanks,
CS

How come the Arctic Monkeys society got closed? Probably the wrong place to ask, but I noticed you were dealing with the social groups and I found it strange that so many other societies hadn't been closed when they have a similar activity levels.
Original post by ArtGoblin
How come the Arctic Monkeys society got closed? Probably the wrong place to ask, but I noticed you were dealing with the social groups and I found it strange that so many other societies hadn't been closed when they have a similar activity levels.

It may have been to do with the group being inactive for a certain length of time. A fair amount of old societies were culled. Feel free to set it up again if you feel it was undeservedly removed. :smile:
Original post by Champagne Supernova
It may have been to do with the group being inactive for a certain length of time. A fair amount of old societies were culled. Feel free to set it up again if you feel it was undeservedly removed. :smile:

Ah, OK. Thanks! :yy:
*BUMP*

Anyone got an opinion on McBusted? Personally, I dislike the album they have out and think McFly are 10x better on their own... saying that I am going to see them live in Newcastle in March and I can't wait.

Quick Reply

Latest