Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why do people hate JUSTIN BIEBER so much?

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    I dislike him because i hate his style of music.
    I'm not jealous of his talent, his money, or his 'good' looks.

I just think he's a very effeminate boy who's found that by singing like a girl, girls screams for him.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Awww I love how Bieber fans say people don't like him because we're "jealous".

Disney stars are like Paris Hilton except Paris is much more open about being a shlaaaaaag. This is generally the pattern most Disney stars end up doing; he's gonna end up doing drugs, hated by papers, a 40 year old homosexual will make a vid saying "Leave Bieber alone!" and then Bieber will make a documentary on how the press don't know him, etc....
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    He's a cool guy, they're just jealous and probably find him a bit annoying which is understandable because of his girly voice (I like him btw)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yodude888)
    I mean, she's not all that bad!
    He could get more than you tbf!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    People think that because they don't like his music they can talk **** about him as if he was the next ******* Hitler. They're jealous that he's making way more money than them.

If you don't like his music, which I personally don't, then don't ******* listen to it and stop wasting your time saying stupid **** about a 16 year old boy for **** sake
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Munny_d)
    Awww I love how Bieber fans say people don't like him because we're "jealous".

Disney stars are like Paris Hilton except Paris is much more open about being a shlaaaaaag. This is generally the pattern most Disney stars end up doing; he's gonna end up doing drugs, hated by papers, a 40 year old homosexual will make a vid saying "Leave Bieber alone!" and then Bieber will make a documentary on how the press don't know him, etc....
    Justin Bieber came from youtube, not Disney :yep:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohmyholyshirt)
    Justin Bieber came from youtube, not Disney :yep:
    Ohh my bad, first time I saw him he was with this other disney person can't remember her name.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The fact that me is my age and looks about 12, sings like a girl and is a complete fag.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Because his songs are rubbish?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hali0112)
    seriously? he taught himself to play the piano, drums, guitar and trumpet and he writes a lot of his own songs. and he can sing. what more can you want? he is also veratile and can sing a variety of different songs. and he's been nominated for and has won several music awards. so his talent has been recognised.
    Lots of people have won awards despite not being the most talented in their field. I don't think hes a very good singer, I think hes average. Hes overrated and thats why people hate him.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ocassus)
    Ninja edit! Reason 6. :ninja: He is part of a long chain of tween idols. Jesse mccartney, gareth gates, Zac efron, Taylor lautner, Robert pattison.

Does this answer your question?
    What is wrong with Taylor Lautner? I'm certain he could kick your ass and also outlift you.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexFold)
    What is wrong with Taylor Lautner? I'm certain he could kick your ass and also outlift you.
    Champion martial artist. He is still a tween idol, and that is what is wrong with him. He is also part of an insufferable series known as twilight.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHIRT_LIFTER)
    ... They are just probably just extremely jealous of his Talent, Success, And EXTREMELY Good Looks.
    :ditto:
    • 47 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    He's a kid that got lucky because he had passion in what he was doing.

You cannot judge what he sings, because the songs he songs are not necessarily written by him but more for him. He is just there to make money doing what he loves.

I have no doubt, that if I was given the same opportunity as him, I would take it.

However, people are forgetting music is about the love for music, not what the music sounds like, but the connection we have with it.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    many people love him, and many people hate him too..

maybe.. he's too different from usual singer in the world..

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 19, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.