The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

alll the people gettin oxford court making me jealous i neeeeed to know
i hope i get priority cause im international (kinda)
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 61
anyone heard anything for mill-point im hoping there doing it individually i want mill pointt! :frown:
All you people that have been allocated, when did you apply and how far away are you?
Reply 63
microphonehead
All you people that have been allocated, when did you apply and how far away are you?

I applied the day they opened it and I'm just over half an hour away.
microphonehead

I applied 6th April and i live where a stretch of road called M62 separates Me and Manchester :p:
Reply 65
Still nothing :frown:

Seems like they've been getting Oxford Road out of the way first. Cambridge Halls next, hopefully....
Got my e-mail yesterday, confirmed to stay in mill point and had paid the deposit :smile:

My offer is unconditional so roll on september
Reply 67
amiejade-x
have you heard yet?
i have :colone:
oxford court pour moi :smile:
hope you hear soon if you haven't :smile:

Nope not yet, but I applied to camebridge and I haven't seen anyone say there going there yet so I'm all good ha :smile:
Salisbury06
Got my e-mail yesterday, confirmed to stay in mill point and had paid the deposit :smile:

My offer is unconditional so roll on september

whoa whoa whoa, so this is where i know you from :p:
jayywright
Nope not yet, but I applied to camebridge and I haven't seen anyone say there going there yet so I'm all good ha :smile:

cool, hope you hear soon, i know i'd be going mental if i still hadn't heard :p:
Reply 70
Got Wilmslow :smile:
ClazzaCUTZ
Got Wilmslow :smile:

maybe pass you about on travels at Wilmslow as i got a deluxe room there :smile:
microphonehead

i think i applied the day it opened
i live over 2 hours away :p:
Reply 73
i cant pay my £100 deposit keeps giving me stupid erros any 1 getting the same??
has anyone not heard yet? I'm getting a little bit worried :frown:
Alphabravo
has anyone not heard yet? I'm getting a little bit worried :frown:

I'm still waiting! So you're not alone :smile:
Reply 76
keep getting error when tyring to pay the £100 daaamnnn
Reply 77
spookytan
keep getting error when tyring to pay the £100 daaamnnn

ring them up dude, i'm sure they can sort it out over the phone for you!

Telephone +44 (0)161 247 2958

or email them

Email [email protected]
Reply 78
Ahh not fair, i havent had an email yet, its making me really anxious! :frown: And also, my first choice was wilmslow, and everyones saying they got their email for there, so its making me think i wont be getting wilmslow, as i havent heard anything! x
Reply 79
Has anybody got that enrolment letter through? i received a letter today for me to send a photo in to make my photo id card :smile: made me feel good haha!

:party:

Latest

Trending

Trending