The Student Room Group

"Cash-in" question

Here's my situation, i did an AS maths exam (c1, c2 and s1) in january as a private candidate but on the entry form i didn't ask for the grades to be cashed in once i had completed them because i was going to carry on the a level at the same centre. But after i got the scores for that session, i found another centre that offered it cheaper (to sit an exam) so i completed my a2 (c3, c4 and m1) in this centre.
How would i cash in the grades because if i cash them in at the second centre will they have the record of me sitting my as modules in the other centre, im confused.
Reply 1
ashkar_asraf
Here's my situation, i did an AS maths exam (c1, c2 and s1) in january as a private candidate but on the entry form i didn't ask for the grades to be cashed in once i had completed them because i was going to carry on the a level at the same centre. But after i got the scores for that session, i found another centre that offered it cheaper (to sit an exam) so i completed my a2 (c3, c4 and m1) in this centre.
How would i cash in the grades because if i cash them in at the second centre will they have the record of me sitting my as modules in the other centre, im confused.

Make sure the new centre knows your original candidate number (on your entry paperwork and results slip) and all is fine, the examiners will take care of it.

Latest