The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
mm thanks for the tip..
I may reconsider.. On second thought... I dont think itll be a hassle getting from Manchester to Sheff on my own..
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Course: MPhil/PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology & Biomedical Science!! (What a mouthful :P).
Offer: unconditional.
Uni accom: Cratcliffe C4.
Course: Mphil/PhD in Psychology (Cognition & Cognitive Neuroscience group)
Offer status: Unconditional
Uni Accomm: Devonshire Courtyard
I'm starting an MA in Research Methods in Politics/IR in September - unconditional offer which I've accepted. I'm quite nervous at the moment, as I've been out of higher education for five years, but I am determined to work hard and make the most of this opportunity.

I have just today received an offer of accommodation at Laddow in Ranmoor - Room 4, Flat B2 - but am unsure whether I am going to accept it or look for somewhere-else. I'm desperately trying to finish Open Uni assignments for two courses I am doing with them, so I may not have much choice! The comments about Ranmoor sound generally positive though.
Reply 24
Any one have received deparmental Introductory meeting info. ( Time, date and place) . I havn't gotten them yet ! .Postgraduate students should be notified by their department via email about the details regarding the meeting before coming to sheffield.
I've just received an email by my department. There'll also be a general postgrad event followed by drink at a local pub. Sounds great!

When are you moving to Sheffield btw? I'll be there after the 20/09 to attend some of the intro week events and meetings. Exciting times!!

Latest

Trending

Trending