The Student Room Group

Steven Gerrard cheats on wife, Wayne Rooney caught with Prostitute

I see alot of "Internet" rumours floating around about a supposed story due to come out soon in the papers.
About Wayne Rooney being caught with a prostitute just before or during the World Cup and Steven Gerrard cheating with his wifes sister.

Anybody else heard these rumours? if so is there actually any genuine sources talking about this yet.

Obviously the fact its currently only a internet story is what makes me not so sure lol
Reply 1
Rooney got with a 60+ year old prostitute.. So my sources tell me anyway.
This has been going around for months, there's a few hundred posts about it too.

The truth will out.
Reply 3
http://www.football.co.uk/blogs/5010/908194.shtml

Rumours - Gerrard victim of text slur campaign

y now you've surely heard the rumours about Steven Gerrard. Since April the messageboards on this site, and everywhere else for that matter, have been full of them.

The story goes that Gerrard got his wife's 16-year-old sister pregnant and subsequently had a bust-up with John Terry at the World Cup. According to the gossip mongers, the pair fell out because Terry was annoyed he had been stripped of the captaincy, but Gerrard got to keep it.

I've always urged caution on this one, and it seems as though the whole thing could be the result of massive slur campaign against the Liverpool man.

According to the Sun, a text message campaign has targeted thousands, spreading completely untrue scandal to dirty Gerrard's reputation. What's more, Gerrard's wife Alex Curran apparently doesn't even have a sister.

A Sun source said: "The players are well aware that malicious rumours are being spread, but people need to know they are as much a work of fiction as a Harry Potter novel."
Reply 4
Probably the only thing 'he shoots, he scores' can refer to nowadays as far as the England team are concerned...
Reply 5
lazy smurf
This has been going around for months, there's a few hundred posts about it too.

The truth will out.

The Wayne Rooney one is very recent as it was supposedly just before or during the World Cup

But it seems the Gerrard one has been floating about for 2 months or so now i assume thats the one you are referring to
MNBStyle
The Wayne Rooney one is very recent as it was supposedly just before or during the World Cup

But it seems the Gerrard one has been floating about for 2 months or so now i assume thats the one you are referring to

Yeah that i was.

I very much doubt there is any truth in the Rooney one, he's not long become a father and his Mrs would kill him. Probably just more rumours.
Reply 7
lazy smurf
Yeah that i was.

I very much doubt there is any truth in the Rooney one, he's not long become a father and his Mrs would kill him. Probably just more rumours.

Have to wait and see

Alot of rumours contradict the others, some saying theres a gagging order till next week

To be honest either way i bet people will use the rumours as a excuse for Englands **** performances in the World Cup

Latest